Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/7/2003 12:53:59 PM EDT
I've been looking at pictures of the green handguards and grips from Cavalry Arms. I really like the look and think they would liven up my M4 a bit. An OD foam overtube would look great on the ARFX stock, but ACE tells me that they only stock the foam overtube in grey, black and white.

Does anyone know a supplier for closed cell foam overtubes or tubes which could be used for overtubes in OD?

Thanks!

TT
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:34:17 PM EDT
You could use OD para cord if ya want. There were a few recent posts with pics as well as how to wrap it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:44:11 PM EDT
What about a bicycle shop. Don't they put that stuff on handlebars? Just a thought. Let us know if and when you find what your looking for. CJ
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:55:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2003 3:58:54 PM EDT by TitaniumT]
Originally Posted By gunslinger10mm: What about a bicycle shop. Don't they put that stuff on handlebars? Just a thought. Let us know if and when you find what your looking for. CJ
View Quote
Thanks. The closest I have found is from a supplier of adaptive medical devices. But I am still looking! [:)] It looks as though a fellow board member/dealer has some great prices on Cavalry Arms accessories! [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=165016[/url] TT
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:58:26 PM EDT
I wonder if there is a way to dye one of the white ones? Just a thought. DILBERT_556
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:54:20 PM EDT
if you cant find the foam in the exact specs to fit your tube by a block of it and have someone turn it on a lathe to fit. Its what we do when we make grips for fishing rods and it comes out nicely
Top Top