Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/6/2003 10:18:15 AM EDT
I have searched the Internet endlessly looking for a bolt on accessory rail for the carbine length handguards. I want one that goes the full length in the price range of $20.00. I had a store bookmarked, but lost it when my computer died. Anyone know where I can find the rail?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:05:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Offspring: I have searched the Internet endlessly looking for a bolt on accessory rail for the carbine length handguards. I want one that goes the full length in the price range of $20.00. I had a store bookmarked, but lost it when my computer died. Anyone know where I can find the rail?
View Quote
I've seen the cheaper ones at gun shows that are made of plastic. Do your self a favor and spend $25 for the AAC bolt on rail. It is well made from machined aluminum, and is very stable on the rifle. You can also get a package deal from them that includes a good quality fore grip for $45. [url]www.advanced-armament.com/ar-15.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:13:42 AM EDT
Here is another source from a member/partner of the site: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=153903&w=myTopicPop[/url] These are a bit more expensive, but they are supposed to be angled so that the rails stay parallel to the bore. (no affiliation)
Top Top