Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2002 2:31:58 PM EDT
I haven't seen the film, but I know Michael Moore is anti-gun. A liberal friend of my wife's told her she should see the movie and that it wasn't anti-gun. She said "Oh no, Michael Moore is an NRA member." There is no way that walking heart attack of a liberal is pro-gun. I know it has been discussed here already, but I can't find the post. Does anyone have an opinion on the film or links to posts or reviews by reputable journalists?
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 2:48:53 PM EDT
[url]www.rottentomatoes.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 2:52:21 PM EDT
Oh yeah, Moore is a liberal anti-gun POS. He sent in $$$ to become a life member. Just he could say he was an NRA member. I don't know if they have revoked his membership yet. If I were them, I would wait until after that BFC POS is done its run. That way, they won't stir up the publicity for the movie. In the mean time, I would send him a request for money every damn day! BTW, nearly all the reviewers that saw the movie loved it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 12:38:21 PM EDT
I saw some of it on Oprah. He was promoting the movie. It is anti-gun in every sense of the word! He is a POS! The whole basis of the movie is that the "white-man" was scared of everything and that's why they need guns--to kill everyone/everything that scares them. It's stupid! I'm working on a no-budget progun movie, cause I saw his crap. I will try to make a nice movie and tell Oprah about it and promote it on her show. We need something to counter the bias that Hollywood and the media have. Besides, my friends and I want to make a movie, cause it's fun.
Top Top