Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/18/2002 5:37:19 PM EDT
Has anyone had any dealings with Fulton Armory.  Specifically their Classic II Series uppers.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
  I've read a ton about them but none of it was on this board.  I don't own a Fulton but from all that I've read they seem to have a great company and great products.  Try www.recguns.com   Thats where the alot of Fulton owners have been known to hang out, as well as the owner, Clint(he is very involved in the threads).  Good luck with your research.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 2:37:29 PM EDT
[#2]
If I can remember correctly, I think Fulton Armory is a Chinese firearm company. They make some nice M1a, but hardly a match to the springfield production.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
No fulton armory, is a american company. their firearms are just as good as RRA/busmaster, but their a little more expensive.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 4:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I picked up one of their Predator rifles with a Krieger barrel a while back.  Very nice rifle, well put together.  However beyond building it from the specified parts I saw very little evidence of actual gun smithing for function or accuracy's sake.  Still it's an AR so not much is really needed beyond that and it shoots dime groups at 100 yds so who am I to complain! [:)]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If I can remember correctly, I think Fulton Armory is a Chinese firearm company. They make some nice M1a, but hardly a match to the springfield production.
View Quote

I thought Clint looked Chinese.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought Clint looked Chinese.
View Quote

Umm... Interesting....
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#7]
A buddy of mine has a fulton arms ar-15 GEN Classic II. The finish is real nice & it shot about the same as my bushy, no real difference there. Oh we did not do any major test's or anything, I shot about the same with both & so did he.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I recieved my FAR-15A2 Classic this past Friday. It's a beautiful rifle.  Fit and finsh are excellent.  I'll be shooting it for the first time today. Fultons are more expensive, but Clint is great to deal with and he had my rifle built and shipped within two days of order.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Rumor has it that this article is about Fulton Armory. [url]http://www.mikesshooters.com/story.htm[/url]

Pretty scary!
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I've ordered parts from them. They've actually steered me towards cheaper part sources. I'd buy from them again.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 1:04:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Hmmm.  I have never ordered a custom rifle from Fulton Armory but I order ALL of my M1A, AR-15 and Garand stuff from them.  The one and only time I did not order from them I really regretted it.  Fulton Armory is the only business I will use for my parts and tooling needs.  I cannot attest to anything else other than they have the fastest processing time, shipping methods and customer service that I have used.  The parts and tools I have purchased from them have always been in top notch shape.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top