Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2002 5:41:46 AM EDT
I am building an M4gery out of my Bushie and was wondering who's muzzle break looks the most like the A2 suppressor? Also what upper should I use Bushie or RRA which is better ?
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Check with Kurts Kustom Firearms in the industry forum.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#2]
KKF

His is a dead ringer for an A2 fs - he makes a lengthened version to get 14.5" barrels to 16" legal length.

Good guy.

BM vs RRA - 6 of one - half dozen of the other...

Both are very good.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Go to KKF. I just got my Colt 14.5" M4 upper back with an A3 Tac Brake. Beautiful work. Wish I could post a pic of it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
What does a muzzle brake do, I thought they were to lesson the impact of recoil which the AR15 doesn't have that much kick to it at all. All I see that a muzzle brake does is add alot of noise. But I could be totally wrong!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Rock River and Bushmaster are about on par with eachother.  It will be a matter of personal preference.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What does a muzzle brake do, I thought they were to lesson the impact of recoil which the AR15 doesn't have that much kick to it at all. All I see that a muzzle brake does is add alot of noise. But I could be totally wrong!!!

I believe Kurt's Kustom also has a mock flashhider that is just for looks.  That might be a better alternative to a brake if all you are going for is a military look.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top