Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2007 11:43:26 AM EDT
Yes or No?

I need a copy of both but Ft Lewis told me that they cant help me because I am stationed in Gemany. I am on leave now and I need the copies by monday.

Going to BNCOC, at least I hope I can go.
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine are in iPerms.
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Mine are in iPerms.

But Sir you are a warrent officer, as an enlisted soldier, I cannot use that
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mine are in iPerms.

But Sir you are a warrent officer, as an enlisted soldier, I cannot use that

Sorry I thought everyone had access to that now.  On the front page of the site they even have contact info for enlisted soldiers.
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#4]
svtfast,
You should be able to go to a nearby Mil installation and request both documents from the personnel detachment.  

I'm having a hard time understanding why your unit, who is sending you to BNCOC has not assigned a Sponsor to help you with these things...

Just my two cents.

V/R
tcasella

A retired SFC but not retired from the NCO corps...
Link Posted: 11/9/2007 3:43:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I have 2 sponsors but they were on leave while I was getting my packet together plus I am the only one that knows about BNCOC schools. I think that is BS since I am only an E-5 but I work with 3 other E-6s.

I went to Ft Lewis but wouldnt you know PSB was closed to a 4 day. I tried the welcome center and inprocessing told me that they couldnt get it for me unless they arrived me at Ft Lewis which was illegal anyways.

I will be calling my boss (section SGT) who is not my sponsor but who is a good friend of mine. One of our clerks in S-1 has more access than our home unit PSB and he is also a friend of mine. We will see what I can do.
Link Posted: 11/11/2007 2:42:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Are you sure you can't find them on iPerms?  I'm a guardsman and my stuff is there, so I can only assume that active duty would have been there first.
Link Posted: 11/11/2007 3:13:35 PM EDT
[#7]
iperms is for officers and ompf is for enlisted. All of my awards, badges, and enlistment contracts are there but not my DD93 or SGLI.
Link Posted: 11/11/2007 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#8]
This is the logon page for whatever it is that I see my stuff at.  Mostly up to date.  Awards, enlistment (both active and guard) contracts, DD214 (both my ETS from the regular army, and from my activation) as well as my sgli and dd93.

https://statepermsompf.hoffman.army.mil/rms/login.jsp

Maybe the Army is actually giving us more access to our records as we don't have a PAC clerk as readily available?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top