Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2002 11:44:40 PM EDT
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I have a question about a Dodge dealership screwing me around and was hoping to get some ideas of what could be done.  On Nov. 15 I purchased a Dodge pickup from the Dodge dealer here in town, it is now the 13th of Jan and I still haven't recieved the title to it.  Everytime I call or stop it, I am told that it is in the mail.  On the 15th of Dec. I stopped in and they simply changed the date on the sales reciept to 12/15/01(to give me another month)----is that legal?  Anyhow it has been almost another month and still nothing....is there anything I can do.  Are these people committing crimes by doing this? Oh yeah, several fairly major things have stopped working on the pickup since the purchase---the warrenty states 1month or 1000miles, I have put about 7000miles on it...do I have any ground to stand on to demand these things be repaired.  Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:49:25 AM EDT
[#1]
What state are you in?
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Kansas
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 10:50:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Check with the Kansas Division of Motor Vehicles, [url]http://www.ksrevenue.org/dmv/[/url].  They may be able to help you.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, will try that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top