Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 1:15:18 AM EDT
Ignore the problems getting past the breacher, he is a Fed and we got it all worked out.
Google Video
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:50:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:23:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I must be missing the last shot..

Ummmm, it would be the one after the pause....and you can hear the perp yell "Fuck that hurt!".

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:58:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I see this "late shot" scenerio playing out quite a bit once we get our training gear sorted out.

Right now we use simunitions on a limited scale due to cost per box (Admin monkeys can be cheap). We supplement with paintball guns but they are a completely diferent feel and function from the weapons we should be training to use. We are considering AirSoft for the scale and realism but during Entry training we may not always know when we've been hit by an airsoft pellet, they aren't reliabable markers in their paintball version and unless you have a high end gun they tend to muck up the works.

I'm leaning towards some of the Real Action Paintball products, particularly the RAP4. I like the magazine fed system, the size of the marker pellets (.43 cal) and their function is similar to my AR. Plus, there is the added benefit of using the ejected polymer casings to simulate an after action crime scene processing.

I'll more than likely be working the Sturgis Rally this year so I'll have some fundage to throw at it. Yeehaw.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:00:30 AM EDT
[#4]
The one where the solider gets hit in the nuts is better.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top