Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/12/2006 2:34:38 PM EDT
Tonight at 8pm the National Geographic channel is having a special on MS-13.............FYI

Steve
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:47:55 PM EDT
As a non-LEO, I wish you guys happy huntng on these bastards. Shame you can't just shoot them on sight.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:52:02 PM EDT
Pulled a car over tonight that had one that was ID'd as being one He said he is a "former" MS-13. From Ecuador I think is what he said. He had the filled in tear drop under his left eye and tats everywhere. Down his right arm he had about 8-10 names written like a sailor's ex-girlfirends if that helps anybody.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:55:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TNROBOCOP:
Pulled a car over tonight that had one that was ID'd as being one He said he is a "former" MS-13. From Ecuador I think is what he said. He had the filled in tear drop under his left eye and tats everywhere. Down his right arm he had about 8-10 names written like a sailor's ex-girlfirends if that helps anybody.

No such thing as EX-MS13 unless he's Worm and Plant food.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:19:34 PM EDT
Pardon the resurection but down the street a few block is some graffiti:

M
S
X

Would this be an MS13 tag?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:38:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Arlis:
Pardon the resurection but down the street a few block is some graffiti:

M
S
X

Would this be an MS13 tag?

Unfortunately for your neighborhood, yes.

A sample of their lacking intelligence and "pride"..

a guestbook
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:31:16 PM EDT
Damn.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:57:38 PM EDT
They are probably punk ass wannabees. Real gangsters don't have internet homepages like all of the jckasses I linked to claiming msX3..

paintball gun. Bushes. 300 fps. Frozen paint balls.

Fight fire with fire
Fight graffiti with graffiti

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:30:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By glocktastic:
They are probably punk ass wannabees. Real gangsters don't have internet homepages like all of the jckasses I linked to claiming msX3..

Todays street thugs are children of the internet. The web has pervaded every aspect of society.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:56:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DaTrueDave:

Originally Posted By glocktastic:

Todays street thugs are children of the internet. The web has pervaded every aspect of society.

Sad but true.

And here we are.
Top Top