Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 2:34:38 PM EDT
Tonight at 8pm the National Geographic channel is having a special on MS-13.............FYI

Steve
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]
As a non-LEO, I wish you guys happy huntng on these bastards.  Shame you can't just shoot them on sight.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Pulled a car over tonight that had one that was ID'd as being one He said he is a "former" MS-13. From Ecuador I think is what he said. He had the filled in tear drop under his left eye and tats everywhere. Down his right arm he had about 8-10 names written like a sailor's ex-girlfirends if that helps anybody.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:55:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Pulled a car over tonight that had one that was ID'd as being one He said he is a "former" MS-13. From Ecuador I think is what he said. He had the filled in tear drop under his left eye and tats everywhere. Down his right arm he had about 8-10 names written like a sailor's ex-girlfirends if that helps anybody.

No such thing as EX-MS13 unless he's Worm and Plant food.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:19:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Pardon the resurection but down the street a few block is some graffiti:

M
S
X

Would this be an MS13 tag?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Pardon the resurection but down the street a few block is some graffiti:

M
S
X

Would this be an MS13 tag?

Unfortunately for your neighborhood, yes.

A sample of their lacking intelligence and "pride"..

a guestbook
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]
They are probably punk ass wannabees. Real gangsters don't have internet homepages like all of the jckasses I linked to claiming msX3..

paintball gun. Bushes. 300 fps. Frozen paint balls.

Fight fire with fire
Fight graffiti with graffiti

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They are probably punk ass wannabees. Real gangsters don't have internet homepages like all of the jckasses I linked to claiming msX3..

Todays street thugs are children of the internet.  The web has pervaded every aspect of society.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Todays street thugs are children of the internet.  The web has pervaded every aspect of society.

Sad but true.

And here we are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top