Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 5:31:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Package arrived in my mailbox last night at work!  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Package arrived in my mailbox last night at work!  Thanks!

Me too...Can not wait to try out the goods.
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Email sent.  looking forward to hearing from you.
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 2:20:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me know how the stuff works out for ya'll.
Link Posted: 7/20/2005 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Still up for grabs if anyone is interested.  For those of ya who have gotten sample packages feel free to give your feed back, good or bad.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Just wanted to pass on a thanks to 7KOPPER.  A well known instructor taught a carbine class at my PD's range this weeked (I don't want to speak for the instructor so I'm leaving his name out).  7KOPPER came out on the last day to give a demonstration of the Mapul products right before lunch and handed out a few samples.  Everyone appreciated it and got to use the samples for the last half of the day.  We also have a department rifle set up with a MIAD and M93B for T@E and so far all of the officers have had nothing but good things to say about them.    

As I was cleaning my ripped out skin from the trigger guard on my rifle this morning I was wishing I had a MIAD for my rifle but unfortunately I was told I have to wait a few more months until my birthday.    Oh well, it was still fun showing my middle finger to everyone at the firearms instructor meeting this afternoon.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:43:15 AM EDT
[#8]
No prob BB493, had a good time and thanks for the opp.!  Hope all goes well with the test out phase of the gear.

For those of you who don't know BB493 is the man.  He has single handedly got the ball rolling for Patrol rifles in his Dept.  This has been done through a lot of dedicated hours of policy writing and written request to aquire the right tools for the job.  (not a Magpul plug)  Guys like you are helping Depts. around the US stay safer and get the job done better.

Thanks for your hard work.  Keep your head down.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Still up for grabs.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Still up for grabs.

Sent an email with a link to this thread to my office's firearms instructor...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll pass the info on to our newly appointed team leader for our newby unit. He'll probably difer to me on this since I'm a dept range officer and armorer but he's the grand-pooba.

However, I have several Mag-pul products installed on my own rifle and I'll never say it enough. buy as many of the enhanced followers as you can. Best thing to ever happen to the AR. I was able to salvage several magazines that had feeding problems. Some of the tolerances in mag width play havoc with the traditional followers and produce more frequent tilting (at least as far as my own experience goes). The new enhanced followers just don't care.

I also have the enhanced trigger guard. Looks awesome and cures the bite of the traditional guard. The MIAD grip I haven't gotten yet, but it's next on the list.

I'll push my team leader to get off his can and contact you.

Cmoth
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#12]
cmoth, if you want to send me your info, P # and Dept address. I can talk directly to you.  You seem to have a good knowledge of our products so if ya don't mind I'll just communicate with you.  IM'ed P #.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#13]
still up for grabs!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#14]
email & im sent
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#15]
We aren't issued or allowed to carry patrol rifles, but I have some MagPul gear on my personal M4gery, so I can vouch for the gear.  The XT rail covers are tacky enough to get a good grip without being too abrasive, and soak up the heat from a hot rifle.  The followers, like my friend Cmoth said, will let you salvage magazines that otherwise would have been tossed.  The improved trigger guard, well, that's just a good use of $20.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:59:32 AM EDT
[#16]
email sent. Chief has finally seen the light concerning carbines for the entry team. We might be able to work him up to patrol rifles for those who prefer them over shotguns.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top