Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2017 10:10:30 AM EDT
What are you guys doing for battle belt setups?

I'm using an HSGI battle belt setup with HSGI riggers belt for call-outs. I've tried for almost 2 years now to find the ideal tightness on the belt and no matter what, it still moves, usually putting my pistol in a weird spot, or more common; the magazine will ride up and push on my vest. The other skinny guy like me on the team has the same problem.

I'm considering doing something like the TYR Gunfighter belt, except use my current HSGI 1.75" riggers belt paired with a Velcro inner belt from my patrol gear. That way I have pant loops and Velcro holding everything in place. I can also use belt keepers if I need a little more stability.  Any more ideas?
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#1]
US Grunt gear makes good belts.  Mine doesn't move at all and has the inner velcro.  They also include 2 keepers.  Good quality and reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used the HSGI belt for over 3 yrs.  We have safariland holsters, I got an adapter (looks like a "T") that lets you chose holster height.  Wear mine midlevel with a 6004 single strap leg hoster plate.  I absolutely love it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top