Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2017 9:47:41 PM EDT
I normally don't post, and this has to be my first thread. Anyway, a local firefighter got the short end of stick this past weekend during Irma. He was on duty the night Irma hit, like every other firefighter in the county. Well, his house caught fire. And it burned, for a long while. He's lost everything, literally. Family is OK. Theres more to the story, and I'm sure this little news blurb wont be the last of it. I'm not sure how much cash it takes to piece your life back together, it seems like he's got a good start. Just thought he could use a little more exposure.

The news article has a link to his GoFundMe page at the bottom.

Firefighter loses home in fire while responding during Irma

Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Is he a member of the IAFF?

I know a couple of guys down their doing aid relief for members.If he is, shoot me some info and we will see what we can do.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top