Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/2/2003 3:28:35 AM EDT
Hi- I tried the internet, to no avail. Maybe the LEOhood can be helpful. A great part of my history growing up in Brooklyn was working with a [b]Nicholas T. Falsetta[/b]. He took a job on the job somewhere in FLA around late 70's-early '80's. We lost contact. Anyone know Nick and perhaps put him in touch with me? TIA
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:27:54 PM EDT
Although the likelihood of a LEO having a listed phone number/address is usually low, a look at [url]www.superpages.com[/url] (Verizon's online phone book shows the following 3 listings across the US. Good luck. Info forwarded via Email.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:26:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LenS: Although the likelihood of a LEO having a listed phone number/address is usually low, a look at [url]www.superpages.com[/url] (Verizon's online phone book shows the following 3 listings across the US. Good luck. Info forwarded via Email.
View Quote
Thanks - That didn't work, but I started researching/calling off that name in NY found what MIGHT be relatives and working that lead. Thanks again - sometime we are too close to the problem to see the solution. [;)]
Top Top