Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 5:23:11 AM EDT
I am so psyched, our son will be home from Iraq for R&R for two weeks. We have to go pick him up at 1pm. The hardest part is waiting.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:30:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am so psyched, our son will be home from Iraq for R&R for two weeks. We have to go pick him up at 1pm. The hardest part is waiting.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:33:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:07:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:51:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks everyone, and SP1 I most definately will. Mrs GH I definately feel like Snoopy there.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#5]
What an awesome way to start the weekend! Please send my thanks and appreciation for his service.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes please tell him "thank you for fighting for our freedom" MrsWildWeasel.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks everyone. We just got back from the airport and it is so great to have him home. He is hanging out with his sorta brother who is living with us. They are hanging out before Justin has to leave for drill this weekend,but I am sure they will catch up totally when he gets back from drill. I have been doing my happy dance all morning. He left Kuwait yesterday and called me a little after 8 this mnorning to let me know when he would be in. I will definately pass on all the Thank you's and well wishes.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#8]
more thanks for his service and for you  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:29:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Give him a big hug for me and thank him for his service; it's great to hear that he's coming home for a bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top