Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#1]
This thread is funny as shit.  Going to e-mail the link to my better half so she knows that she isn't the only one who has to deal with people like me.

I am guilty of all the above

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:18:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I am so jealous of you who have husbands who help around the house, after 20 years still nothing, years ago I learned it's not going to do any good to nag so I just deal. I also do all the yardword or it won't get done. But my greatest pet peeve is the fact that I am married to a mechanic and my car is always the last to ever have work done on it.................What is up with that?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:06:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Hubby and I have always done everything as a team. Works for us and still doing it even though we've been married 22 years. Partly because when we married we were both in the miltary,working shift work. We just have continued that ever since. He also fixes my car whe needed,etc.
It's a trade off.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Mine isn't too bad about most stuff.  He doesn't do much to help around the house, but at least his clothes land in the laundry basket most of the time, he hangs his towels up, etc.  He is prone to leaving clutter around sometimes, but isn't a slob.  He takes the trash out once in awhile, or will do the dinner dishes, though not often.  The thing that drives me nuts the most, is his habit of blowing his nose in the shower.  YEACH!  I don't care to run a tub for a nice hot bath and find "floaties".  I bitched him out for that one.

Now that is funny!  Not for nothing but I learned a long time ago, if you want to take a clean bath,  check condition of same and clean it just before nice bath.

Edited to add, I'm single and an awesome cook and do dishes.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine will slam me against the wall and kiss me so deeply, I think I'm flying.  Drives me INSANE!

Oh wait, you aren't talking about THAT kind of insanity, are you?

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:34:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

He has the job,so I usually mow the lawn and burn the burnable trash. He does however have to weedwack the yard. I don't like the weedwacker.

He's pretty spoiled,don't let him full ya!
Mona

that's the way it is here too. He has the job so I do it all, but I run the weedwacker too. He bought me an electric one since they don't vibrate as bad nor is the handle as long.

So I don't think I am asking to much for the dirty laundry to go in the basket instead of around the basket.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top