Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2003 3:24:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:28:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems like you had a pretty good time with the Guyz. When we have scheduled shoots. The Gerogia Bunch and the Alabama Bunch get together. They have a great time. I'm usually the only Gal there. Which means I get a bench all to myself. And it is pretty bad when we practice Gun Safety more than they do!

You Go GURL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mona
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]
i do the grilling at big get togethers--this was just about 5 of us at a last minute thing--the big group didnt want to get together that weekend, BECAUSE there would be so many one shot wonders--and we take up half the range when MODCC gets together--which irks the weekend warriors
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
--which irks the weekend warriors

lol...We've had a few of those get tweeked at us too, sounds like you had fun anyway.  

Haven't got plans for this weekend, except to stay under the roof with a hard hat, the hunters are in the local fields popping off a few rounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top