Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2016 3:24:51 PM EDT
She's shot AR's before but has really throttled up her passion for shooting over the last few months. I don't know why and I don't care!

Anyway, in light of her newfound hobby I secretly started building her an AR15 and I have everything purchased except the buttstock. I was thinking of putting a Magpul ACS on it, as that would be my first choice. But I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something or overlooking a better choice for her.

What do all think? Any particular stock more comfortable for women in your experiences? One you or your wife prefers over another? Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I recently built my first rifle (well, I bought the parts and a friend assembled it for me! ), and I got this stock kit. Works fine for me.

Magpul MOE stock kit

Not fancy, but I wasn't looking for that.

Link Posted: 6/11/2016 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I recently built my first rifle (well, I bought the parts and a friend assembled it for me! ), and I got this stock kit. Works fine for me.

Magpul MOE stock kit

View Quote

That's exactly what I needed to know. Thank you Marie!

How's your first build shoot?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 3:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Magpul MOE stock kit

Just wonderfully!
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a Magpul CTR on my first lightweight build. It was a great stock for a small frame. My most recent build had an ACS on it. I feel it gave me a better cheek weld but it is a bit heavier. Nothing is really going to be female specific. It depends more on weight and what she likes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top