Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 3:52:21 PM EDT
I REALLY HOPE I AM JUST JUMPING "THE GUN" HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a Dillon XL 650 w/223 dies, .308 dies, conversions, powder check systems, and a few other odds and ends 3 weeks ago. I called the company I ordered from yesterday to see what gives, I have no product and no nothing. I was returned a call this morning snd the gentleman ststed the loader was delivered and had been SIGNED for also!!
He stated it was shipped 3-13 and delivered 3-16 with signature confirmation.
Silly wife forgot to tell me my $800 machine came in. WAIT... Both my wife and I were in MI attending a funeral from 3-13 to 3-17. But then why was my wife's name signed for delivery!!!????
Let's make a long story short. My wife and I were both gone when someone signed the delivery confirmation, noone else lives with us, nor do we know anyone in FL, we are new to the area, so we have no friends.
The gentleman I ordered the loader sent me the shipping info and signature confirmation sheet and low and behold someone signed my wife's name!!
I am hoping by some stroke of genius the FEDEX guy took the package to the clubhouse and had it signed for there, but no phone call was received regarding the arrival. HMMM
I thought Delivery confirmation was supposed to be from the receiver, not anyone who would sign the slip??

I may need some legal help if the package is not at the clubhouse, I have never had anything happen to me like this, I am very much so hoping that I am not out $800!!
I will know by 10am tomorrow if the package WAS in fact delivered to the clubhouse, but, if not, How do I go about filing the report with the police and FedEx?? Will there be any chance I will recover the loader or my money???
This is ridiculus!!!
I'll have an update in the morning with my findings and questions if needed, If anyone has advice, PLEASE advise me!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:56:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Issue resolved, Fedex dropped it at the clubhouse, I still don't understand why thy would sign my wife's name.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top