Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2017 9:09:20 AM EDT
Background: Pennsylvania Law, A trust was formed for my benefit by may parents in 2011.
It's not working out terribly well between myself and the independent trustee, I've tried changing the independent trustee but have had no luck.

I'm looking to emancipate, annex, separate, divorce or whatever the correct term is to leave the trust instrament intact, but removing myself as trustee and beneficiary, leaving the independent trustee with the assets and prinicapal to manage, or could be stated "as close as I can get to giving it all back."

For the last 10 months all lawyers had advised is to fight or make changes that would make this mess worse, I just want to move on.

I'm looking for a GOOD PA lawyer or one that can practice in PA that specializes in estates and trusts, that will help emancipate, and not talk me out of it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Please don't tell me to lawyer up.....

I'm looking for a GOOD PA lawyer.....

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2017 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Requesting MODS to please delete.

Correct answer in PA is to "Disclaim."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top