Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/16/2003 3:16:08 PM EDT
Basic question: As a non-licensee, can I sell a long gun or lower receiver to an out of state resident and ship said weapon to that Buyer's FFL w/o having to use my FFL/Transfer Dealer during the transaction? I THOUGHT the answer was "Yes". I had a Buyer's FFL refuse to conduct the transaction w/o shipment from my FFL directly to him? Anybody know for sure?? Are some states more restrictive??? Thanks for an informed reply!
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:33:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:41:52 PM EDT
To my knowledge, no states require shipment from a licensee to the in-state ffl. A lot of ffl's are starting to refuse shipments from a non-licensee...I can't understand why, other than ignorance of the law. -hanko
Top Top