Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2002 12:18:10 PM EDT
A friend of mine just got back from a trip out of the country and he bought a few new Hi-cap mags from a store across seas.

I told him that I thought he could get in trouble if they found out that he had them. He told me he could not do to that he did not buy it in the U.S.

Is this true?
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#1]
If he made into the US with them then good for him. There is no way he could get caught once he is in back in the USA.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If he made into the US with them then good for him. There is no way he could get caught once he is in back in the USA.
View Quote

The is a way...By opening his mouth about his illegal importation which apparently he has already done.  BATF doesn't like this.

Jim

Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#3]
What is your friend's name and address?

What exactly did he bring into the country illegally? When? Where?

Are you involved in this importation of contraband or are you just reporting it to the authorities?

Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#4]
hey sundrop
what part of carolina are you near?  
im in the canton area
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
hey sundrop
what part of carolina are you near?  
im in the canton area
View Quote

Eastern, near Rocky Mount.  I haven't been in your part of the state in years.  I plan to be in North Wilkesboro around the end of this month.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=96073[/url]

Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top