Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 4:56:48 PM EDT
Hello everyone!  Well, I haven't been posting because I moved.  Yep, no more of the Biggest Little City in the World, I moved down to Phoenix/Mesa.  Woah.

Oh what a trip it was.  I [b]was[/b] going to take Greyhound but I lost the ticket.  No big deal I thought.  So I call customer service:

Chinese sounding lady with [b]THICK[/b]accent:  Sir, weno refun tickit, you bery bad man four loosing tickit.  No refun, no call agin.

Me: But, Ma'am, I bought a ticket, lost it, and I can't get a refund?  Or even a new ticket printed?

CSLWTA: Sir, I hang up on you, bad man, tickit your prawblim.

*Click*

Fuck GreyHound.  

So I bought a plane ticket and ended up with an extra day to party while waiting for my flight.  So I did.  I met a nice girl named Jenny who after just 4 shots of Hot Damn 100 slipped me the tongue and said "You kiss just like my father".  How nice it is.

Well, I get down here and stayed a few nights with Sinistral Rifleman, who did an excellent series called Zombies Ate My Ninja which went grossly underappreciated.  

Now, I am working in AZEX Arms learning to gunsmith all because of AR15.com.  I love you guys.  That's it for now, I have to get back to work.

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I rode the dog back in November.  I had to pick up my car that was in storage.  

On the bus I learned the following things:

A - just exactly what DOES HAPPEN to pretty boys in prison,

B - that George W. Bush and Osama cooked up the whole September 11th thing as a publicity stunt,

C - that Osama is in the US - possibly even on the bus I was riding,

D - that you shouldn't anger an old lady with a cane,

and

E - Eubonics.

Ahh, Greyhound... the proletariot chariot!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:11:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to hear from you JoJo... does this mean you're gonna put us up when we come down for the big show in Phoenix?

Just wanted to note; post 700 to the mall ninja.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 6:42:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Looking forward to meeting you jojo:
At one of the shoots of course. [:)]

Tell Derek I said "Hi", and I'm sorry about that gas tube of his I trashed.
It was brutal: Fun, but brutal. [heavy]

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 6:47:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen the freaks that unload from the bus. There is no way in hell I will ever ride the bus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top