Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Eric.....don't your lips get tired from that perpetual smooching of Jewish ass? Admit it...you'd trade the entire country of America off to soothe your neurotic case of Jewish envy.

You've got all of the Yiddish terms down, the "official" slant on every story, and truth be told, probably dress up as Bette Midler or Barbara Striesand as you feverishly pound the keys trying to keep the enemies of Israel from drawing Gods wrath on us all, eh?

Nothing funnier than religion when it's used as a magic talisman......

Eric whose "hun" are you really?

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nope, I'll stick with DreckMan for the time being, since it seems to capture all of the essence of your posts!

DaPendsMan, DaMascusMan, and the others will be resurrected whenever they seem appropriate!
Eric The(Rag,Rag,Rag)Hun
View Quote

As long as we're making up names, how about
"Ear-ache The Hun?"
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:14:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Eric instead of those silly articles you try to credit to me ..... Let's discuss these!
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/elevatorbrewing/houston52.htm[/url]

Any factual information you want to debate from part one?

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Eric, here's part 2!  Problems with the accuracy of this report?!!!

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/elevatorbrewing/houston44.htm[/url]

DaMan

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:19:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Post from Jesred -
Eric.....don't your lips get tired from that perpetual smooching of Jewish ass?
View Quote

Thankfully, I'm not into kissing anyone's ass, but I would imagine that kissing a Jew's ass would be infinitely preferable to kissing a Nazis'.  But I'll let you be the judge of that, since you appear to be the expert!
Admit it...you'd trade the entire country of America off to soothe your neurotic case of Jewish envy.
View Quote

Nonsense, but would you trade the entire country off for the Third Reich? To soothe... whatever it is you need soothing?
You've got all of the Yiddish terms down, the "official" slant on every story, and truth be told, probably dress up as Bette Midler or Barbara Striesand as you feverishly pound the keys trying to keep the enemies of Israel from drawing Gods wrath on us all, eh?
View Quote

Quite a little fantasy you've got going there Jesred! Is that how you make it through the night?  Well, whatever floats your boat, as they say!
Nothing funnier than religion when it's used as a magic talisman......
View Quote

The points I'm arguing have nothing to do with religion, but with politics.

In matters of religion Jesus is all I need! You know Jesus, don't you? The Jewish Messiah?

Eric The(OrDoYouStillInsistHe'sNotJewish?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#6]
SMMMMMOOOOOOCH!!!!!!!

No Eric...he's the WORLDS savior...not the Jewish savior......
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Eric, here's part 3!  What are your gripes with the accuracy of the article so far??!

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/elevatorbrewing/houston51.htm[/url]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Eric, .....(former)counselor?.... your comments?  

Insults? [:P]

Part 4 [url]http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/elevatorbrewing/houston53.htm[/url]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Eric, I never called you a "Schlappschwanz" or a "Fettsack" (though both would fit) or any other derogatory name.  How do [b]YOU[/b] get away with calling people names as a "moderator"?!!!

[url]http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/blackmail.html[/url]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Post from DreckMan -
Eric, I never called you a "Schlappschwanz" or a "Fettsack" (though both would fit) or any other derogatory name. How do YOU get away with calling people names as a "moderator"?!!!
View Quote

Because truth is a defense! If you [u]are[/u] a little Putz, then it's certainly not the least bit derogatory! It's just the truth!

An insufferable little Putz, I should add!

From Part 3 of the article you posted:

HUME:  Carl, is there any reason to suspect in this instance that the  Israeli government is involved?

CAMERON:  [b]No, there's not.[/b]

BwaHaHaHaHaHaHa! You can't even get your ca-ca straight this evening! You'd better turn in Boobie!

Eric The(LOL)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

From Part 3 of the article you posted:

HUME:  Carl, is there any reason to suspect in this instance that the  Israeli government is involved?

CAMERON:  [b]No, there's not.[/b]

BwaHaHaHaHaHaHa! You can't even get your ca-ca straight this evening! You'd better turn in Boobie!

Eric The(LOL)Hun
View Quote

Fettsack...... do you have to alter the statements??!! Left off the most important part of Cameron's statement!  On purpose?!!

CAMERON: No there's not. [b]But there are growing instincts in an awful lot of law enforcement officials in a variety of agencies who suspect that it had begun compiling evidence, and a highly classified investigation into that possibility[/b] - Brit.

Nice try....Eric the Hodensack! [:P]

LOL DaMan [:P]  
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 5:03:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The Foreign Ministry said in response that it had been informed by the consulate in New York that the FBI had arrested the five ([b]Israelis[/b]) for "puzzling behavior." They are said to have had been caught videotaping the disaster and shouting in what was interpreted as cries of [b]joy and mockery[/b]."
DaMan
View Quote

I guess that anybody in USA speaks correctely  Hebrew... tell me one thing... if I was on that roof yelling excited in ITALIAN can you intepret the difference between:

"Oh merda... Ma è terribile quello che è successo laggiù!"

and

"Cazzo! Come sono sono contento che li abbiano buttati giu!"

Can you?
View Quote

Again ..... a stretch!  I can tell by the body language, facial expressions, and gestures between grief and joy!  No matter the language! Can't YOU?

DaMan
View Quote

The two phrases can be said in the same situation and can give to a distant observer (I guess what happened was this) a different meaning to a whole situation.
I remind you that a distant observer put in the SHIT one of our friends (oneshotonekill if I remember correctly...) because was freaked observing the hardcase of a rifle inside his car.

The reality is that you are biased, totally biased on any issue that contains the word "Israel" inside.

Instead of fighting the word "HATE", that this is really what borught to the infamous WTC attack, you are one of those that with some style (not a rough as*hole like Jesreed) spread prejudices all over.

What's your problems with Israel, Dudeman?

Tell me yours and I will make a HUGE lists of the problems that USA caused to my country. But still after it, I don't consider USA an enemy, but, even with all it's contraddictions, a model.

Do you want really to fight jewish haters?

here there is a link. Join the battle and help me.

[url]http://cgis.jpost.com/cgi-bin/Forums/DCForumID14/3501.html#[/url]

or try this: [url]www.kahane.org[/url].

These are enemies. But not of USA ones. They are nemies of the Arabs, of the humanity and the MOST DANGEROUS ENEMIES OF ISRAEL and of the jewish people in general.

See ya...

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 5:13:53 AM EDT
[#13]
'But there are growing instincts in an awful lot of law enforcement officials in a variety of agencies who suspect that it had begun compiling evidence, and a highly classified investigation into that possibility.'

What a stretch, Dreckman! 'Growing instincts'? 'Awful lot'? That's some pretty far-fetched reaching going on in Car's report!

Of course that satisfies the pointy-headed among us to say that the point's been proven!

Or should I say, the anti-Israeli pointy-headed among us?

Or would that simply be redundant?

Better luck next time, DreckMan! Keep looking in those 'special sources' that you and only you have access to, via subscription!

But if I were you I'd be demanding my money back!

Or, more likely, your mom and dad's money back![:D]

Oh well, as they say, a fool and his money are soon parted!

Eric The(Wise)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 6:03:31 AM EDT
[#14]
On a very basic level, it comes down to this:

There are stories being circulated by various less than credible news sources.

(Stories whose facts are based on something like: "There's no evidence of involvement in 9/11, but secret sources have indicated that evidence about this subject may exist, maybe...")

Some people (myself included) are very skeptical of rumors, innuendo, and half stories.

Other people choose to believe rumors, innuendo and half stories, because it supports their set of beliefs (and biases).

I'll never knock someone for not believing a thin story.  

It's ALWAYS better to be skeptical, than to be gullible.

The gullible are easy to manipulate.
The skeptical are not.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:36:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Paolo, the 5 Israelis were here illegally.  They were caught joyfully shouting and jumping around while filming the WTC tragedy.  [b]These are not what I would consider friends[/b]!  Would you?!!  

[size=4]5 Israelis detained for `puzzling behavior' after WTC tragedy[/size=4]

By Yossi Melman

Five Israelis who had worked for a moving company based in New Jersey are being held in U.S. prisons for what the Federal Bureau of Investigation has described as "puzzling behavior" following the terror attack on the World Trade Center in New York last Tuesday. The five are expected to be deported sometime soon.......

The five (Israelis) were transferred out of the FBI's facility on Saturday morning and are now being held in two prisons in New Jersey by the Immigration and Naturalization Services. They are charged with illegally residing in the United States and working there without permits.

The Foreign Ministry said in response that it had been informed by the consulate in New York that the FBI had arrested the five for "puzzling behavior." They are said to have had been caught videotaping the disaster and shouting in what was interpreted as cries of joy and mockery.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:51:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I give you articles from Reuters......you don't like Reuters.

I give you articles from AP....... you don't like AP.

I give you articles from Newsmax.com...... you don't like Newsmax.com.

I give you articles from Intelligence Online.... you don't like Intelligence Online.

I give you articles from LeMonde..... you don't like them either.

I give you articles from Fox News....... ditto.

I give you articles from the International Herald Tribune....... same story there.

I give you articles from Ha'aretz...... you don't even like them (and they're from Israel!!!)

[b]What sources do YOU consider credible, Major Murphy.......DEBKA[/b]???!!!! [:P]

DaMan  
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:51:51 AM EDT
[#17]
The "interpreted" behavior of 5 Israeli individuals is what we should base our "friendship" with the entire state of Israel?

Not logical.

Nor is it logical to assume that these individuals were intelligence agents.  Would professional spies act this way?

[url]www.whatreallyhappened.com/blackmail.html[/url]
If you think this guy's credible, you need to think better.
This guy believes/insinuates that the Israelis have the ability to eavesdrop on EVERY TELEPHONE in the US.  Think about that paranoia.
"Shhh! be careful what you say...the Jews are listening!"
Where do you find this tripe?

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Post from DreckMan -
They were caught joyfully shouting and jumping around while filming the WTC tragedy.
View Quote

Nope, that's a bald-faced LIE, isn't it now my little Dreckie?

Didn't your ma and pa teach you it's wrong to lie? [:D]

The article which you cited states simply:
[b]They are said to have had been caught videotaping the disaster and shouting in what was [u]interpreted[/u] as cries of joy and mockery.[/b]

So stop your lying, Dreckie!

But even if these 5 jerks were 'shouting for joy and mockery' how can they be used to offset the widespread dancing, prancing, and mindless ululating that your people did on Sept 11th?  Hmmm?

Let's see '5' vs. 'thousands', can you figure out which number is larger?

Eric The(PossiblyNot!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#19]
And "puzzling behavior" is now illegal?
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I give you articles from Reuters......you don't like Reuters.

I give you articles from AP....... you don't like AP.

I give you articles from Newsmax.com...... you don't like Newsmax.com.

I give you articles from Intelligence Online.... you don't like Intelligence Online.

I give you articles from LeMonde..... you don't like them either.

I give you articles from Fox News....... ditto.

I give you articles from the International Herald Tribune....... same story there.

I give you articles from Ha'aretz...... you don't even like them (and they're from Israel!!!)

[b]What sources do YOU consider credible, Major Murphy.......DEBKA[/b]???!!!! [:P]DaMan  
View Quote

News outlets and networks are not the "sources".
"Sources" are whom they receive their info from. Get it?
All of your News sources are inconclusive. You post them in support of your very conclusive opinion.
That just doesn't work out, logically.

None of those sources had any conclusive facts.  Just innuendo and guesses.
You post innuendo as though it's a fact.
That's not "Kosher" [:)].

Show me anywhere in any of your sources, where there are facts that are supported by credible witnesses with names.

You can't.

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 8:58:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"They'll give us the noose to hang them with." - Brezhnyevh (sp?)
View Quote

"Sell,", as in "[they'll] sell us the rope we are going to hang them with."
And it was either Lenin, or Marx, or both.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:01:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
And "puzzling behavior" is now illegal?
View Quote

That "puzzling behavior" is what got the authorities' attention and [b]then[/b] they were arrested for being here illegally!

"The Foreign Ministry said in response that it had been informed by the consulate in New York that the FBI had arrested the five for "puzzling behavior." [b]They are said to have had been caught videotaping the disaster and shouting in what was interpreted as cries of joy and mockery.[/b]"

DaMan

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:06:39 AM EDT
[#23]
The best man from my wedding also video taped the WTCs collapsing.
When they fell he let out a guttural cry of despair, and dropped to his knees.
People around him were also reacting in various ways.

How come the story of these guys ALWAYS says:
"in what was [b]interpreted[/b] as cries of joy and mockery."
Why never anything more conclusive?  Why can't they just say "They were clearly celebrating"?
Why the ambiguity?

In the days following the attacks, emotions in NYC were a strange thing.
You constantly saw people openly weeping, CONSTANTLY.
Also, if you saw anyone in public who was either smiling broadly, or laughing, they were looked at like they were freaks.

This faded, of course.

Why never anything more conclusive?  Why can't they just say "They were clearly celebrating"?

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Show me anywhere in any of your sources, where there are facts that are supported by credible witnesses with names.

You can't.
View Quote

Gee!  I guess I'd have to get the actual police report or classified government document before I could make you believe something you [b]don't want to hear[/b]! Right, Major Murphy???!![:P]

"If da glove don't fit, you must aquit!" [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:17:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Eric...in  an unrelated topic...I went back and referenced your BS on an earlier post. You know, the crap like "on page 3 4th post, you said". As I thought, a bunch of nonsense that proved my initial assessment of you, as none of your "references," not ONE was germaine to the ongoing discussion.

I've tagged you as a man who lies on principle (or was that lack thereof?) and as such don't have much use for any conversation with you.

I did want to give you this gem of a link though, so that you might get the OTHER side of the story.

http://jewishtribalreview.org/

Enjoy.....
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#26]
You're so silly DaMan[:P]...

Seriously though, None of the stories you post say anything more than innuendo.
Just lot's of: "There's no evidence of involvement in 9/11, but secret sources have indicated that evidence about this subject may exist, maybe..."

You seem to think that I "don't want to hear" certain things.
You are mistaken.
I just want to hear unbiased truth, plain and simple.

If I found out that Israel had masterminded the 9/11 attacks, I'd want them destroyed.

DaMan, you take innuendo and guesses, and try to pass it off as facts.
There's a word for that.

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:22:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Damn, Major Murphy!  I'm going to have to teach you how to read!

Who do you suppose used this statement:  "in what was [b]interpreted[/b] as cries of joy and mockery."

The FBI???  INS???? [b]OR[/b] was it the Israeli Foreign Ministry or the Israeli Consulate in NY?

Gee, I don't see the Foreign Ministry using that as a direct quote from the FBI!  Do YOU???!!!  [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Post from Jesred -
I've tagged you as a man who lies on principle (or was that lack thereof?) and as such don't have much use for any conversation with you.
View Quote

Then quit addressing me you little twit!
I did want to give you this gem of a link though, so that you might get the OTHER side of the story.

http://jewishtribalreview.org/
View Quote

What is it, some sort of Britsh Identity/Aryan Nation BS? That's so much like you!

BTW, how many Jews were exterminated by the Nazis during [s]your master's[/s] Hitler's reign?

Eric The(Like[u]You[/u]WouldKnow!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Damn, Major Murphy!  I'm going to have to teach you how to read!

Who do you suppose used this statement  "in what was [b]interpreted[/b] as cries of joy and mockery."

The FBI???  INS???? [b]OR[/b]was it the Israeli Foreign Ministry of the Israeli Consulate in NY?

Gee, I don't see the Foreing Ministry using that as a direct quote from the FBI!  Do YOU???!!!  [:P]

DaMan
View Quote

Try this, find me a quote about these guys (not in an editorial) where they're described as celebrating, without the word "interpretted".
The word interpretted is being used to describe how the WITNESSES to their behavior "interpretted" their behavior.  Not how the FBI etc. described it.

Lot's of Arabic men were arrested after 9/11 for what witnesses described as "suspicious behavior".  Some of them were Sikhs.

Learn to think critically, you won't seem as gullible.
Remember, I'm just being skeptical.  You're the one buying a thin story.
I've not been fed any counter info from my secret Jew-Hotline.
I'm just skeptical, that's all.

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 9:30:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If I found out that Israel had masterminded the 9/11 attacks, I'd want them destroyed.
View Quote

[b]INUENDO[/b], Major Murphy????!!  By the above statement are you [b]insinuating[/b] that I said the Israelis masterminded the 9/11 attacks???!!!  I sure don't recall ever saying that!!!!

You're getting to be as silly as Eric! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Dude, calm down.
I made a simple statement.
I'll do it again:

[b]If I found out that Israel had masterminded the 9/11 attacks, I'd want them destroyed.[/b]

Straight forward with no insinuations.
here's another:

[b]If I found out that Sri Lanka had masterminded the 9/11 attacks, I'd want them destroyed.[/b]

...and again:

[b]If I found out that Estonia had masterminded the 9/11 attacks, I'd want them destroyed.[/b]

Making clear statements, without innuendo, is very easy.
Neat trick, huh?
You should try it.

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Major Murphy, I know you don't like editorials.  But, I thought you might find this one interesting.  Please, tell me what you think of it!  I think it is great message to dual-loyalists who will allow "a favorite ally" to crap on the US!    

"A passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification. It leads also to concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others which is apt doubly to injure the nation making the concessions; by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained, and by exciting jealousy, ill-will, and a disposition to retaliate, in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld."

DaMan

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow! I come back after a couple of hours and no comebacks from Eric or Major Murphy!

I hope I didn't chase you off with something I said or posted! [:P]

LIKE.......
[b]"A passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification. It leads also to concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others which is apt doubly to injure the nation making the concessions; by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained, and by exciting jealousy, ill-will, and a disposition to retaliate, in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld."[/b]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#35]
You mean after 4 pages of having to put up with DreckMan's insufferable B.S., it may have all been a mistake? (Heh-Heh)

Jeepers, be careful how you break the news to the little whippersnapper, it might ruin his day.

Just like on Sept 12th, the day he pooh-poohed the idea that it could have been 'Arabs' who were the hi-jackers on those planes. (He still hasn't recovered from that boner!)

What a colossal genius! What insight! What BS!

Eric The(Nyuck,Nyuck)Hun[>]:)]  
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not to dredge up old wounds for those who were on the losing side of this debate, but this is the to an article published today in the Cleveland Plain dealer
[url]http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/news/101575630019234241.xml[/url]
View Quote

Gee, shotar, I found the [b]same article[/b]by the [b]same AP Journalist (Connie Cass)[/b] in the LA Times.  For some reason, it [b]contains information that YOUR article left out![/b]

Isn't that [b]strange[/b]????!!!! [:P]

Here it 'tis, folks!  See for yourself and you'll see that the Cleveland Plain Dealer article that shotar posted [b] is missing some important information[/b]!  Wonder why??!! [:P]

[url]http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/politics/wire/sns-ap-spy-story0309mar08.story?coll=sns-ap-politics-headlines[/url]

DaMan

PS- shotar, is the Cleveland Plain Dealer owned by Scripps/Howard? Just wondered!
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Face it DreckMan - the whole story was pure BS and speculation in the first place!

I think the (oooh, probably Jewish) lawyer said it best at the end of the LATimes story:

[b]"I laughed it off and I still laugh it off," Leopold said. "The whole thing was goofy."[/b]

[b]So you still don't believe that those 19 hi-jacking terrorists weren't Arabs, or what![/b]

How could you be so [u]wrong[/u] on something that was [u]so[/u] [u]obvious[/u] from the beginning?

Your paid-for-and-subscribed-to-intelligence sources surely failed you on Sept 12th!

As it has just about every day since then.

I'd try to get my parent's money back if I were you.

Eric The(ButI'mNot!!HehHeh)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:st place!

I think the (oooh, probably Jewish) lawyer said it best at the end of the LATimes story:

[b]"I laughed it off and I still laugh it off," Leopold said. "The whole thing was goofy."[/b]

Eric The(ButI'mNot!!HehHeh)Hun
View Quote

What would you have expected Mr. Leopold to say about the clients/spies he's defending?

[b]"My clients are guilty as Hell and should be put in cells next to Jonathan Pollard!"[/b]

Would you expect him to say that?!! [:P]

[b]Here's one of the parts I found most interesting in the article[/b]:

"Apparently they were neither artists nor students.

The DEA's draft report, obtained by The Associated Press, said one leader of a group of sales people described buying the paintings for $8 to $10 in Florida, then reselling them for $50 or more.

Some of the Israelis said the art came from Universal Art Inc. in Sunrise, Fla. Repeated calls to the company were not answered.

Several of those questioned by investigators said they were students from Bezalel Academy of Art and Design. But Pnina Calpen, spokeswoman for the Israeli school, said no one named in the report was a student there in the last 10 years.

The draft report was first obtained by a French Web site, Intelligenceonline.com.

Although Israel is an ally, it has spied on the United States. Jonathan Pollard, a civilian Navy intelligence analyst, pleaded guilty in 1986 to spying for Israel and is serving a life sentence.

The DEA report said many of the "art students" had served in [b]intelligence or electronic signal intercept units[/b] during their mandatory service in the Israeli army. [b]"That these people are now traveling in the U.S. selling art seems not to fit their background," it noted.[/b]

Yet many young Israelis tramp around Asia, Europe or the United States, tapping into an underground network of jobs to pay their way.

"It's become almost a tradition that once you finish [b]military service[/b] you take a world tour, and then you face life for real," said [b]Abraham Foxman, director of the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith.[/b]"

DaMan

Link Posted: 3/10/2002 5:01:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#40]
You're having trouble sticking to the topic, shotar.  We weren't talking about JFK,MLK, RFK or [b]EVEN O.J.[/b]![:P]

You're worse (well almost) than Eric!  He brings up posts I've made 6 months ago (after taking them completely out of context) and tries to get me to respond so he can derail the topic!

Read and enjoy the article, [b]YOU[/b] brought up, in it's entirety!

[url]http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/politics/wire/sns-ap-spy-story0309mar08.story?coll=sns-ap-politics-headlines[/url]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Post from DaMan -
You're worse (well almost) than Eric! He brings up posts I've made 6 months ago (after taking them completely out of context) and tries to get me to respond so he can derail the topic!
View Quote

[b]No way![/b] The context was: who were these terrorists? Your response: Naw, you can't get me to believe they'd all be Arabs!

Ha, Ha, Ha!

So how many Jews died in the Holocaust? Do you have any ideas that you'd like to share with us?

Jesred says several dozens or more!

Robino says at least twice that number!

What's your guess?

Eric The(Hmmm)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:The context was: who were these terrorists? Your response: Naw, you can't get me to believe they'd all be Arabs!
Eric The(Hmmm)Hun
View Quote

Hey, Eric!  Since I know you don't want to distract others from the topic at hand [size=3]about Israel SPYING on the US[/size=3], why don't you just bring back that old thread with my entire comments in context!  It should be a hoot! [:P]

But, please start it on a new thread.  This ones getting a bit long.

So where were we?  Ahhh yes!!

Several of those questioned by investigators said they were students from Bezalel Academy of Art and Design. [b]But Pnina Calpen, spokeswoman for the Israeli school, said no one named in the report was a student there in the last 10 years[/b].

Although Israel is an [b]ally[/b], it has spied on the United States. Jonathan Pollard, a civilian Navy intelligence analyst, pleaded [b]guilty[/b] in 1986 to spying for Israel and is serving a life sentence."

LMAO! Get's better every time I read it!

[url]www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/politics/wire/sns-ap-spy-story0309mar08.story?coll=sns-ap-politics-headlines[/url]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Post from DreckMan -
Hey, Eric! Since I know you don't want to distract others from the topic at hand about Israel SPYING on the US, why don't you just bring back that old thread with my entire comments in context! It should be a hoot.
View Quote

[b]It's a hoot all right![/b] At least [u]your[/u] part in it!

BTW, the 'topic at hand' is not 'Israel SPYING on the US.'

It's pointy-headed Pro-Palestinian DreckMan is trying to make folks believe he knows what he's talking about! The art students were only charged with visa violations.

That's it. That's all the story said about any laws being broken.

You assume too much, and you know what they say about people who 'assume.'[:D]

They tend to makes asses out of...themselves.

I couldn't possibly quote the whole thread for [u]you[/u]!

It's too rich to watch you squirm, DreckMan![:D]

Besides, it could be [u]copyrighted[/u], and we all know how [u]you[/u] feel about violating copyright laws!

But keep begging! Is that what 'Poland' hears every night about bedtime?

And you can stop requesting that I do anything for you. You can start your own damn thread!

Eric The(Sassy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
But keep begging! Is that what 'Poland' hears every night about bedtime?

And you can stop requesting that I do anything for you. You can start your own damn thread!

Eric The(Sassy)Hun
View Quote

Eric, what's this 'Poland' crap supposed to mean? Are you confusing me with another poster??!! [:P]

Maybe you can give us a brief history on that story ..... so we can ALL enjoy it! [:P]

DaMan

PS- Pollard's glove fit!!! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#46]
DreckMan, your poor memory is even worse than I thought!

Need I remind you of the Afrika Corps tatoo that you had put on some...

Well, let's not go there. If you've forgotten about it, it's probably for the best, anyway.
Maybe you can give us a brief history on that story ..... so we can ALL enjoy it!
View Quote

No, as I say, I simply can't keep dredging up these old memories and embarrassing you again!

It's simply not my style.[:D]

Eric The(HehHeh)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#47]
looks like you're getting your ass handed to you again there King David...err Eric.

could your frustration stem from having a half'a penis?

it's ok. don't worry, we still beleive the jews can do no wrong with or without you telling us.

buahahahaha...LMFAO.

Eric the(DoctorRubencuttofftoomuch)Hun     hehe...

Link Posted: 3/11/2002 7:07:57 AM EDT
[#48]
OK, I read the article and I didn't find it very helpful one way for another.

So if they were clean, why didn't their Bezalel Academy story check out?

At the same time.....

So if they were dirty, why didn't their cover check out (unless they were rookies)?

Also, what ever came of the one report about phony visas and/or ID?

One persistent theme keeps popping up since 9/11: That-we-need-to-control-people-visiting-the-US!!!  

If they overstay a visa, shouldn't INS know, and have the resources to send them back after a suitable detention period in which they can either come up with the money to pay for their return trip + costs of nabbing & holding them, or else work it off?

My bet is that we'd see a lot of checks being mailed from their homeland!
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Post from robino -
looks like you're getting your ass handed to you again there King David...err Eric.
View Quote

What is your fixation with handling asses? Is that something that has to do with your day job?
could your frustration stem from having a half'a penis?
View Quote

Do you feel comfortable referring to another man's penis?

What is your fixation with my penis?[:D]

BTW, is your nickname 'Poland' by any chance? And do you happen to have an Afrika Corps tatoo?

Eric The(AndDoYouPlay'WarGames'WithDreckMan?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Folks, when Eric's arguments are frustrated with facts, he starts posting lies and ludicrous personal attacks.  Wiser men than I have predicted just such reactions when those whose loyalty to a "[b]favorite" country[/b] (in Eric's case [b]Israel[/b]), is stronger than their loyalty to the [b]United States[/b].

The words below are [b]SO TRUE[/b]!

"[b]So likewise, a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification. It leads also to concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others which is apt doubly to injure the nation making the concessions; by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained, and by exciting jealousy, ill-will, and a disposition to retaliate, in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld. And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite nation), facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country, without odium, sometimes even with popularity; gilding, with the appearances of a virtuous sense of obligation, a commendable deference for public opinion, or a laudable zeal for public good, the base or foolish compliances of ambition, corruption, or infatuation.

As avenues to foreign influence in innumerable ways, such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions, to practice the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the public councils 7 Such an attachment of a small or weak towards a great and powerful nation dooms the former to be the satellite of the latter.

Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow-citizens) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government. But that jealousy to be useful must be impartial; else it becomes the instrument of the very influence to be avoided, instead of a defense against it. Excessive partiality for one foreign nation and excessive dislike of another cause those whom they actuate to see danger only on one side, and serve to veil and even second the arts of influence on the other.[/b]

[size=3]Real patriots who may resist the intrigues of the favorite are liable to become suspected and odious, while its tools and dupes usurp the applause and confidence of the people, to surrender their interests.[/size=3]"

DaMan

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top