Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2002 11:02:43 AM EDT
No, it's not coming on tv. I haven't ever seen this '83 documentary. Someone mentioned it to me and I'm interested. I was wondering if I could get some [b]reviews[/b]. Is it worth watching all 8(?) tapes? I can probably get it from the library if the last punk who took it out would just return it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:33:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 12:20:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Goet: No, it's not coming on tv. I haven't ever seen this '83 documentary. Someone mentioned it to me and I'm interested. I was wondering if I could get some [b]reviews[/b]. Is it worth watching all 8(?) tapes? I can probably get it from the library if the last punk who took it out would just return it.
View Quote
Having been 'there and done that' I would have to say it has a liberal bias a mile long....Only half the story....very popular though...many distortions and half truths. Gib187th
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 12:36:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2002 12:38:14 PM EDT by Goet]
What kind of stuff should I be wary of? I probably will get it if I have the time one tape at a time. What kind of lies and distortions? Reason I ask this is because when I did a search for the tapes I came up with some kind of companion series from PBS ( I believe ) that was definitly propoganda-based, saying how we were wrong to kill babies and blow up villages of innocents. Just wondering if the original is just the same...
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 12:39:48 PM EDT
Watch it! If you don't have a "mind of mush", you will be able to seperate the "truth from the BS"! DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 12:43:37 PM EDT
No, my mind is more like oatmeal with raisins, of course. And not those cheap dried out one. My mind is all about plump, juicy raisins.
Top Top