Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/5/2002 9:04:57 AM EDT
Yes. LarryG I ran a search on the forums for ammonia and nitrate for the last three days and didn't find anything. Beyond that, has anybody got any reliable info on a truck missing (last heard from in Georgia) along with its cargo of 20 tons of ammonia nitrate? Any truth at all?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:47:30 AM EDT
You would not believe all the "missing" trucks. In California they are looking for a large cargo truck driven by a Middleeastern man who bought out a walmart store of all their propane cylenders and Daisy .177 copper BB's.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:25:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2002 11:02:34 AM EDT by LARRYG]
Originally Posted By Outrider1: Yes. LarryG I ran a search on the forums for ammonia and nitrate for the last three days and didn't find anything. Beyond that, has anybody got any reliable info on a truck missing (last heard from in Georgia) along with its cargo of 20 tons of ammonia nitrate? Any truth at all?
View Quote
Hey, I ain't the only one busting people's chops about that. Actually, I don't remember saying anything about it in a while. That was on Feb 16, get over it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:31:55 PM EDT
?? You're asking if the missing truck, laden with fertilizer, really exists? Yes, I saw a report about this on the television news last night, including a brief interview with his wife. She said he had just called her a few minutes before he left his last stop, and that she hasn't heard from him since, and that it is completely unlike him to disappear -- he had, IIRC, eight years of driving with no late deliveries. Ok, she was probably lying about him NEVER having been late in his life, but apparently (1) it's a true story, (2) he was a reliable guy, and (3) he is missing along with his truck and a hell of a lot of ammonium nitrate fertilizer.
Top Top