Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/3/2002 8:25:23 PM EDT
Had a great day shooting today. Took my older non-shooting brother out and he had a great time. He is now talking about building a range on his farm. Kimber Eclipse was running like a swiss clock, damn that thing is accurate. Gave the Russian side by side and my shoulder a good workout, god I suck at trying to hit clay pigeons. And finally was able to bump fire the Mak 90. Was able to get half a clip one time, though most were 5 to 10 rounds. Stupid but fun. Weather was awesome. KFC and snapple. All around about the best way to spend a Sunday. Anyone else have a good day today? [:)]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:39:01 PM EDT
i keep hearing the phrase "bump fire". what does this mean? i know its some way to legally fire "full auto" can i do this with an ar???
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:50:49 PM EDT
Bump-firing is the act of hooking your trigger finger and pulling the weapon against it with the non-dominant hand. As the weapon recoils the trigger re-sets and your non-dominant hand then "pulls" it back into the firing/depressed mode. Try the ATF legal method of using a bootstring to accomplish the same thing with an AK or Mini-14.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:55:11 PM EDT
O.K. i kinda thought it wassomething like that, a friend of mine (DPD officer) can do something similar with a glock.... thanks for the info, i'll have to try that. BTW, why can't you use the bootstring for an AR???
Top Top