Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2002 5:01:40 PM EDT
Gimme a break.  Let 'em starve while they're wearing their turbins!

Why have we become such a nation of wimps?  We're treating those people better than they deserve and we're catering to their "needs"?!  This subject makes me want to puke.  I'd be willing to bet that the enemy wouldn't be treating our guys as well as we're treating these terrorists.

Comments?
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish they would feed those SOBs nothing but pork rinds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:21:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to their conscientious freedom of expression.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 3:51:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Let me see if I have it right;

We took off a guys turban, he went on a hunger strike, we folded like a F@#$&%* PU&&% and gave in, now they all get to wear their turbans.

They won, we lost, Dasshole says we are spending too much money on the war effort, and there wont be any money left for Guvernment welfare programs, the children, or prescription drugs for the elderly..........
When did the majority of Americans turn into a bunch of spineless, gutless, welfare sucking, liberal electing feminine pussbags?
Gotta go puke now.......[puke]

Lance, minority conservative in Mi.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 4:46:34 AM EDT
[#4]
They don't want to eat? No skin off my nose.

Is anybody raping them? (Read "Bravo Two Zero.")
[b]Nope.[/b]

Is anybody beating the shiite out of them on a daily basis?
[b]Nope.[/b]

Are they stuck in some slimy, no-hygiene, third world dungeon?
[b]Nope.[/b]

Are their gunshot wounds and broken bones and third world diseases left to fester and rot?
[b]Nope.[/b]

Are they prevented from practicing their violent, hate-filled religion?
[b]Nope.[/b]

Are they forced to eat what we feel like feeding them?
[b]Nope.[/b]

Do I have even one lick of sympathy for these guys, who are supposed to be some of the toughest guerrilla fighters in the world?
[b]What do you think?[/b]

Where was all this heart-warming world wide public concern when Captain Rocky Versace and 1st Lt. Nick Rowe were rotting in tiger cages?

Or when the British let Bobby Sands and the others in the H Blocks starve themselves to death?

The "Hate America First" crowd has certainly got themselves wound up over nothing, don't they?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top