Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2002 5:40:02 AM EDT
It's the end of another "BLACK HISTORY MONTH" filled with talk of reparations and "40 acres and a mule" nonsense.
But the real crimes committed upon Black America come from within Black America itself:

[b][u]Year 1999 Statistics[/u]: B=Black, W+H=White+Hispanic[/b]

[u]Murders in the US[/u]: (12,658 Total Murders in 1999)
* Total Murder Victims........ 46.3%B ..... 49.8%W+H .....  3.9%Other
* Total Murder Offenders...... 35.7%B ..... 33.2%W+H ..... 28.9%Unknown

[u]Known "Single Victim/Single Offender" Murders[/u]: (6,434 Single Murders in 1999)
* White offenders........... 46.4%
* Black offenders........... 49.0%
* White victims............. 51.8%
* Black victims............. 44.6%

* White-on-white Murder..... 43.2%
* Black-on-black Murder..... 41.6%
* Black-on-white Murder..... 7.0%
* White-on-black Murder..... 2.4%

[u]Murder Offenders by Race & Age[/u]:
* Black Male Population in US Age 15-30...  1.5% of Total US Population
* Black Male Murder Offenders Age 15-30... 29.9% of Total Known Murders
* White Male Population in US Age 15-30...  7.6% of Total US Population
* White Male Murder Offenders Age 15-30... 23.4% of Total Known Murders

[u]Three Points Really Stand Out From This Data[/u]:
1) A relatively VAST amount of murders are committed by a TINY fraction of young males - Black and White. (not really news, just facts)
2) Interracial murder is actually quite rare.  (this IS news to anyone who gets their "news" only from CBS/ABC/CNN/NBC/MSNBC/USATODAY)
3) The amount of murder (and all other violent crimes as well) committed by Black offenders is GREATLY disproportionate to their population.

Data Sources:
[url=http://www.census.gov/population/www/cen2000/briefs.html]U.S. Census Bureau[/url]Census Briefs.
[url=http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/99cius.htm]FBI 1999 Uniform Crime Reports[/url] Section II: Crime Index Offenses.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:41:07 AM EDT
[#1]
[b][u]And now for the punchline[/u] - What do the "Black Leaders" have to say about Black crime in the US?[/b]

[b]* Jesse Jackson[/b] regarding the calling of Colin Fergusson (the 1993 murderer of 6, wounder of 21 subway riders) an "animal":
"We are urging the County Executive to stop referring to people as 'animals.' Its connotation is racial and demeaning."

[b]* Jesse Jackson[/b]:
"It is time to step back and look at the pattern, and the harsh reality.  This country is laying siege to black and brown children, and particularly young men.  Fear has turned too many cities and schools into an open season on young people of color. "

[b]* Jesse Jackson[/b] regarding aggravated battery charges filed against Decatur,IL students who started a riot at a game.
Filing felony charges are "...attacks on these students."

[b]* Maxine Waters[/b], US Representative (CA-D) on the LA riots:
"...a rebellion...a spontaneous reaction to a lot of injustice and a lot of alienation and frustration."

[b]* Cornell West[/b], Harvard Professor/Black Activist, on the LA riots:
"... a display of justified social rage."

[b]* Cornell West[/b],
"The accumulated effect of the black wounds and scars suffered in a white-dominated society is a deep-seated anger, a boiling sense of rage, and a passionate pessimism regarding America's will to justice."

[b]* Rev. Thelma C. Mitchell[/b], Pastor regarding Ronald Taylor, black man who shot five "white trash, racist pigs" killing three of them in March, 2000.
"I suspect Mr. Taylor really did reflect a growing frustration in this community because too many African-American
young men cannot find a meaningful job."

[b]* Ronald Hampton[/b], Director of the National Black Police Association, Washington D.C
"It's impossible for blacks to practice racism on whites."

[b]* Ronald Walters[/b], Univ. Maryland Professor/Black Activist:
"If white racism is not to blame for black problems, you tell me what is."

And Finally...
A very prophetic description of today's Black "Leaders" by none other than...

[red][b]* [url=http://stills.nap.edu/btw/Vol.1/html/430.html]Booker T. Washington[/url][/b][/red], written in 1911:
[b]"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy, partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

I'm afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."[/b]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:12:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you doing anything to celebrate on the last day?
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:17:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah... I'll plan on getting a bunch of my fellow "rent-a-mob" friends together to spend the day picketting in front of City Hall demanding my right to food, clothing, education, a job and and a house.

Oh... wait, I can't - cause I'm busy... WORKING FOR A LIVING!

Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:35:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is an idea...

WE ARE AMERICANS!!

If we are in this country legally then we are all on the same side.

Who cares about color.....unless it is RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!!

[USA]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 7:13:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah... I'll plan on getting a bunch of my fellow "rent-a-mob" friends together to spend the day picketting in front of City Hall demanding my right to food, clothing, education, a job and and a house.

Oh... wait, I can't - cause I'm busy... WORKING FOR A LIVING!

View Quote
Gee, thats awful white of you! hehehehe Work hard too cause there Millions on welfare depending on you....(yeah I know I stole that off a bumper sticker)
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Gee, thats awful white of you! hehehehe Work hard too cause there Millions on welfare depending on you....(yeah I know I stole that off a bumper sticker)
View Quote

Yeah, you probably steal everything you get don't you. [;)]

That's okay. I'll just continue to out-work, out-think and out-live all the welfare parasites regardless of how many litters of kids they crank out. I'll ALWAYS have [u]mine[/u] and I'll  always live in my big house guarded by me and my guns, and they'll ALWAYS have their table scraps that fall on society's floor and they'll always live in their own rundown, sewer-smelling neighborhoods.  

If you hear a "honking" sound coming from a shiny SUV speeding by while your standing out on the street in the rain waiting for your AFDC check -  smile, that's me! [:D]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:12:50 AM EDT
[#7]
T_M

I've ben looking for there statistics for like 2 years, wondering if indeed the statistics backed up my hunches re: murder in this country.

Your "Three Points" basically prove my hunches were correct.

And it makes me THAT MUCH MORE suspicious why NO ONE in the media ever researches the racial component of murder.

Now, in as sarcastic a tone as I can muster .....

"Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis??? Ever' munt be black hisdry munt'!!! "

sarcasm off.

(Personally, I think Gary Coleman and NBC should pay reparations to "the brothers," cuz they've  done far more to perpeuate racial stereo types than I ever did.)

Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:16:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
T_M

I've ben looking for there statistics for like 2 years, wondering if indeed the statistics backed up my hunches re: murder in this country.

And it makes me THAT MUCH MORE suspicious why NO ONE in the media ever researches the racial component of murder.
View Quote

And now for the other shoe...

[b][u]Year 2000 Statistics[/u]: B=Black, W+H=White+Hispanic[/b]

Total US Population........ 12.3%B ..... 87.6%W+H

[u]Violent Crime Arrests[/u]:
* Murder................... 48.8%B ..... 48.7%W+H
* Rape..................... 34.1%B ..... 63.7%W+H  
* Robbery.................. 53.9%B ..... 44.2%W+H
* Aggravated assault....... 34.0%B ..... 63.5%W+H
* Burglary................. 28.4%B ..... 69.4%W+H
* Larceny-theft............ 30.4%B ..... 66.7%W+H
* Motor vehicle theft...... 41.6%B ..... 55.4%W+H
* Arson.................... 21.7%B ..... 76.4%W+H
* Offenses against
  family/children......... 29.6%B ..... 67.6%W+H
* All violent crimes....... 37.8%B ..... 59.9%W+H
* All property crimes...... 31.0%B ..... 66.2%W+H

[u]Other Crime Arrests[/u]:
* Drug abuse violations.... 34.5%B ..... 64.2%W+H
* Weapons possession....... 36.8%B ..... 61.3%W+H
* Prostitution............. 39.5%B ..... 58.0%W+H
* Gambling................. 64.4%B ..... 30.7%W+H
* Drunkeness............... 13.7%B ..... 84.7%W+H
* Liquor laws.............. 10.6%B ..... 85.6%W+H
* Driving under influence..  9.6%B ..... 88.2%W+H
* Forgery/counterfeiting... 30.0%B ..... 68.0%W+H
* Fraud.................... 31.5%B ..... 67.3%W+H
* Embezzelment............. 34.1%B ..... 63.6%W+H

Data Source:
[url=http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/00cius.htm]FBI 2000 Uniform Crime Reports[/url] Section IV: Persons Arrested.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
T_M

View Quote

And now for the other shoe...

[b][u]Year 2000 Statistics[/u]: B=Black, W+H=White+Hispanic[/b]

Total US Population........ 12.3%B ..... 87.6%W+H

[u]Violent Crime Arrests[/u]:
* Murder................... 48.8%B ..... 48.7%W+H
* Rape..................... 34.1%B ..... 63.7%W+H  
* Robbery.................. 53.9%B ..... 44.2%W+H
* Aggravated assault....... 34.0%B ..... 63.5%W+H
* Burglary................. 28.4%B ..... 69.4%W+H
* Larceny-theft............ 30.4%B ..... 66.7%W+H
* Motor vehicle theft...... 41.6%B ..... 55.4%W+H
* Arson.................... 21.7%B ..... 76.4%W+H
* Offenses against
  family/children......... 29.6%B ..... 67.6%W+H
* All violent crimes....... 37.8%B ..... 59.9%W+H
* All property crimes...... 31.0%B ..... 66.2%W+H

[u]Other Crime Arrests[/u]:
* Drug abuse violations.... 34.5%B ..... 64.2%W+H
* Weapons possession....... 36.8%B ..... 61.3%W+H
* Prostitution............. 39.5%B ..... 58.0%W+H
* Gambling................. 64.4%B ..... 30.7%W+H
* Drunkeness............... 13.7%B ..... 84.7%W+H
* Liquor laws.............. 10.6%B ..... 85.6%W+H
* Driving under influence..  9.6%B ..... 88.2%W+H
* Forgery/counterfeiting... 30.0%B ..... 68.0%W+H
* Fraud.................... 31.5%B ..... 67.3%W+H
* Embezzelment............. 34.1%B ..... 63.6%W+H

Data Source:
[url=http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/00cius.htm]FBI 2000 Uniform Crime Reports[/url] Section IV: Persons Arrested.
View Quote
god damn i wish they would quit combing hispanics and whites why not just make it black,white,hispanic,asian,etc  

it wouldnt be so damn tipped and would look alot more legit
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#10]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#11]
And to think the only thing I learned during Black History Month 2002 was that the black wiseman in the nativity scene was bringing Colt 45 malt liquor.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Is it just me or does it come more then once a year? When I was working at the hospital in August I know they where celebrating black history month then because they had all these shows on the history channel about what they did in WWII.

Or maybe it's just me just being  pissed off because they don't still have Native American history month.  Yes I have about 1/4  Native American blood in me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#13]
This news just in.  Jesse Jackson is now complaining that Black History Month is the shortest month of the year.  He proposes changing to May and June combined.  That way it will be longer and warmer.

j/k [:)]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And to think the only thing I learned during Black History Month 2002 was that the black wiseman in the nativity scene was bringing Colt 45 malt liquor.  
View Quote

The guy I share an office with is trying to figure out why there is water all over my monitor...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top