Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/25/2002 8:50:12 PM EDT
Been trying to log in all day with no success using 1.3.3. Error message says my version is out of date, but I just updated a couple weeks ago. MusicCity.com is also down. Anyone else having difficulty?
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:12:44 PM EDT
Im logged in and stealing music right now. The main page doesnt load, but other than that, everything is working on Morpheus.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:15:35 PM EDT
Ditto Phencyclidine works for me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:16:39 PM EDT
me too HKocher
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 10:17:42 AM EDT
mine is doing what you said HKocher,pissing me off huge.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:11:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mattsd: mine is doing what you said HKocher,pissing me off huge.
View Quote
Well at least I'm not the only one! Keep getting error message: "version is out of date, go to musiccity.com to update," and "check user name and password." I just downloaded a couple weeks ago, and it has been working fine until now. And I have a big file I was almost done downloading.[pissed] Musiccity is still down for me too...
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:05:53 PM EDT
A few days ago morpheus said my password was wrong every time I'd try to connect. Next day it worked again. I use WINMX and LIMEWIRE too. Sometimes all at the same time. It's good to have a cable modem !
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:05:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:29:09 PM EDT
Guys, I have a question about morpheus.com Whenever I try to look up that site, it directs me to a site called morphius.com. Is that the site??? It doesnt seem to be any kind of file sharing site and all the music bands I could find were all no name bands. Am I doing something wrong? Am I in the right place?
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 8:24:45 PM EDT
Just checked Musiccity.com, couldn't access the forums, so I checked the chat. I appears that Morpheus is down for a while until they can resolve the issue with an upgrade. No ETA, but expect it to be several days at least. Damn, I guess I'm going to have to get stuff the old fashion way, $$$, for a few days. Kingfish, go to [url]www.Musiccity.com[/url], when it is back in proper working order. Also try [url]www.cnet.com[/url] and search for Morpheus in the downloads section. I don't recommend downloading it until the problem is resolved.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 8:27:23 PM EDT
KAZAA is the next best in my opinion, you can get it at www.download.com Its a clone to Morpheus.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 8:28:14 PM EDT
My morpheus went down a couple days ago and I found KAZAA to be the next. You can get it at www.download.com Its a clone to Morpheus.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 8:33:37 PM EDT
Minman, Thanks, I'm downloading it as we speak. now I wonder if I can take my incomplete download from Morpheus and continue it with Kazaa???....
Top Top