Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2002 6:21:47 PM EDT
If you think your job sucks, click below and find out how really bad it could be..  If it depicts your job, well, I feel for you!

[url]http://conceptlab.com/simulator/[/url]

play it out, it has some humor to it! [:)]
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It sounds like the work I did in college.  Damn, it sucked.

Neato sim.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Well that just SUCKS.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm having flashbacks....

The horror, man!  The horror!

If there's a worse job on the planet, I never found it...not that I was motivated to look!

I much preferred picking up hacked up bodies at the coroner's office when I worked for a funeral home.  Literally.   It could be pretty interesting...if you have the constitution for the job, which as it turned out I did, much to my surprise.

But working at McD's...(shudder)  Morning routine:  Get to work at 4:30 AM, clean bodies out of rat/mousetraps, rebait traps, toss out any buns that got nibbled on by trap's victims (well, we're SUPPOSED to toss out the WHOLE bag, but things don't always go as they're SUPPOSED to...), wash hands, make the morning biscuits, switch to making breakfasts when the biscuits are done, switch to the lunch menu at 11:00, fight to retain sanity until shift is over, pray you'll get fired or find the balls to quit, go home, do it again tomorrow.

That simulator should be BANNED!

CJ

Link Posted: 2/23/2002 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Great. Now I'm going to go to bed and have nightmares.  I worked at a Chick-Fil-A "We-put-two-pickles-on-every-damn-thing-even-the-ice-cream" Dwarf House for 8 months.  It's just like normal fast food, except with a crapload of real dishes and silverware to wash.  It was kinda neat for the first month or so, being my first job and all, but after that, God, I hated it.  Of course, I'm glad i did it, if only to get perspective on how good I have it now.

Pretty funny simulator, BTW.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 1:35:38 AM EDT
[#5]
i knew a guy who worked for a company that cleaned up crime scenes. $20/hr is bill gates territory to a 19yr old. but his typical day including detail cleaning a closet where a man shut himself in and put his 12ga in his mouth, or cleaning a shower where a held a pipe bomb in each hand etc.. F that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]
This has to be a Canadian web site with cereal names like that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#7]
That sucked!  I had to work 155 hours of overtime to buy a new AR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top