Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2002 12:13:03 AM EDT
I noticed your user name and pic in a post recently.

While I am primarily a MOPAR guy I do have two triumphs I like to play with.

One is a GT-6 MK-III, the other is a Spitfire MK-IV.

If I get to borrow a friends digital camera i'll post some pics.

The Spitfire looks pretty nice but the GT needs some work as it was vandalized at one time.

The Spitfire engine is nice!! Still need to rebuild the one in the GT-6 though.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 12:34:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I love my GT6+, It is a 1970 that I bought while overseas, 1989.  Leaded, 100+ octane gas over there, it ran awsome while I was there, car wouldn't even run in first gear without valves rattling when I brought it back to the states. Still have it, but it's partially disassembled now. Won't ever sell it.    
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 2:02:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, mine is in need of repair as well.

I need to turn the crank as the previous owner had run it without oil, luckily he didn't throw a rod.

Its been like this for a while as i've put most of my time into the Spitfire. Once i'm done with my Dart and the Spitfire then i'll turn my attention to it.

Its a 1972. It had the horizontal rear window defroster but the window was broken out when it was vandalized.

Its a nice car but in need of alot of work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top