Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2002 5:57:15 PM EDT
Just thought I'd inform everybody that I will be on the air every Saturday night from 10PM to Midnight (Pacific time) on the college radio station up here at Humboldt State University, KRFH 610 AM.  You can listen on RealAudio or Windows Media Player by going to [url]www.krfh.net[/url] and click "Listen".  There's also an online request form on the website so you can request songs.  I'm telling you guys this for a reason....you now have a way to spread the pro-gun Gospel to a town full of liberal college students.  I'm open to suggestions.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I did that in college myself and its a blast. Backtime everything and if you rip and read headlines be sure they are TODAYS stories. Get ready for some weirdness on the phones too.

IS it a pay gig or for a grade? If its for a grade its an easy A with just a little bit of effort. Enjoy your time with it.

P.S.  Just remember there are better ways to starve to death than working in the radio business in the real world.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The radio show is for a class, so unfortunately I don't get paid.  I don't intend to do radio as a career, but I thought it would be a fun thing to do in my spare time up here to take a break from my Forestry studies.  I like playing with all the electronics.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, if you need any tips or pointers just drop me a line. I can give you for free what many have to pay for.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can give you for free what many have to pay for.
View Quote

[b][i]Sex?[/i][/b][:D]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 10:17:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Uhhh huh huh!  Is that you we see in the booth?  Booth cam rulz!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Ikari is the skinny little guy. [;)] Wearing the maroon shirt.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:53:45 AM EDT
[#7]
No problem. What 'ya do, is you keep your "booth cam" focused on the girl on the right wearing the light-blue sweater in the "News Part 2" picture. That will certainly increase your listening base.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top