Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2001 11:37:22 AM EDT
[size=3]White trash![/size=3][size=2]

I'm about ready to vomit, but, the news is getting out.

The Washington Times via a FreeRepublic post

Air Force One Looted on Last Clinton Trip As Aides Trash White House

The super-deluxe 747 that had been Air Force One only hours before the Clintons commandeered it for their flight home to Chappaqua, N.Y., was "stripped bare" by the time it landed, an Air Force steward told the Washington Times Thursday.

At the direction of President Bush, stewards saw to it that the Clintons' last flight would include all the amenities of presidential air travel. But after Bill, Hillary and Chelsea deplaned, reports the Times, porcelain china, silverware, salt and pepper shakers, blankets, pillow cases - anything bearing the presidential seal that wasn't nailed down - were missing.

News of the apparent first family looting of Air Force One comes on the heels of reports that Clinton-Gore aides literally trashed the White House hours before the Bushes moved in.

The damage, reports the New York Post, included "cut cables, phone lines and electric cords - plus a mess of rubbish" left in the Old Executive Office Building.

Obscene messages were left on White House answering machines, computer keyboards were destroyed, filing cabinets were glued shut and anti-Bush graffiti was scribbled in hallways, reported the Drudge Report.

For the time being, the Bushies are keeping their powder dry. "I don't think it was left in as appropriate a fashion as you might like," vice presidential aide Mary Matalin told the Post.

In his Thursday morning press briefing, Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer said the damage is being reviewed but declined to say whether an actual criminal investigation has begun. [/size=2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 12:03:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope the fucking media gets their teeth into these acts and wont let go.
Alas I know better, the darling Bill the philanderer, wont get his shoes muddy on this either.
What a corksucker.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 12:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope the fucking media gets their teeth into these acts and wont let go.
Alas I know better, the darling Bill the philanderer, wont get his shoes muddy on this either.
What a corksucker.
View Quote

That Clinton family, what a class act. And as for destroying property for the incoming president, it just shows the true colors of the democRATS. Republicans get such a negative wrap by the press and other liberals, but it's a transparent smoke screen.

Clintons loot Airforce 1.
Clinton Admin. trashes and destroys Govt. property.
Clinton pardons indisputable criminals before leaving.
Clinton sells out U.S. national security to China.
Clinton lied under oath.
Clinton lied to the American people, repeatedly.
and so on and so on and so on....

Thank god that these hillbillys are gone.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 1:04:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't expect much coverage from CNN...The Clinton News Network
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey wait ONE second there pardner - I'M a HillBilly and I resent having Klinton being classed with my heritage!;)
That lowley carpetbagin theif taint got near the class hillbillies do!
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe they are going to sell the stuff on eBay to help pay for past legal fees
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Bill would steal your face right off your head.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Bill would steal your face right off your head.
View Quote

Rich, you an AR packin' deadhead?
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#9]
CNN might let it pass, but I'll bet Fox News, on cable, won't let it go. Bill O'Reilly, "The O'Reilly Factor", has a real dislike for Klinton. He's also vowed to get to the botom of Jessie Jackson's financial wrongdoings. 8:00pm, EST  
Link Posted: 1/26/2001 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#10]
$20,000 and change from what i've read. [-!-]
Link Posted: 1/26/2001 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Oooops i mean $200,000 and change!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 1:04:23 PM EDT
[#12]
He will pay one day.

Moose
Link Posted: 1/28/2001 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#13]
With any luck, that day will be soon.
Link Posted: 1/29/2001 8:46:25 AM EDT
[#14]
And they think Bush is a Theif!
Link Posted: 1/29/2001 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#15]
"Oh what a tangled web we weave; when first we practice to decieve"
Here's to them being gone.
[beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top