Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2002 3:30:31 AM EDT
As the subject line says, who should I vote for on my NRA ballot?
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 4:43:56 AM EDT
Vote for the ammendment to allow representation from all 50 states. It's time to wrestle control of the NRA away from the country club elites.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:56:27 AM EDT
German Salazar. Not only is he a progun attorney and a well known competitive shooter, he also made high master with an AR. SRM
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:02:01 AM EDT
I vote for whoever Neal Knox says vote for.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 11:28:27 AM EDT
btt Thanks for the info. Tate
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 1:04:22 PM EDT
vote for NSFJOJO
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 2:21:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2002 2:22:50 PM EDT by RamblinWreck]
Yes, vote for German Salazar. Cast only the [u]ONE[/u] vote for German, 'cause votes for other candidates will count against him. Also PLEASE vote YES on the amendment. All we ask is that 25 of the 75 directors be chosen by state, the others can still be elected "at large", and Wayne and Chuck about have a hissy fit, and take out full page ads calling us "Tom Knox dissidents"! I don't even know who the fuck Tom Knox is. And who paid for those ads anyway, hmmmmm? [rolleyes] Edited 'cause I misspelled German's last name. Salazar.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:06:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RamblinWreck: Also PLEASE vote YES on the amendment. All we ask is that 25 of the 75 directors be chosen by state, the others can still be elected "at large", and Wayne and Chuck about have a hissy fit, and take out full page ads calling us "Tom Knox dissidents"! I don't even know who the fuck Tom Knox is. And who paid for those ads anyway, hmmmmm?
View Quote
The man's name is Neal Knox. He is considered a rauble-rouser among the Wayne LaPierre supporters. I believe Neal led a revolt against the NRA board back in '75. Neal has a web site at [url]www.nealknox.com[/url] .
Top Top