Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2002 3:30:31 AM EDT
As the subject line says, who should I vote for on my NRA ballot?
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 4:43:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Vote for the ammendment to allow representation from all 50 states. It's time to wrestle control of the NRA away from the country club elites.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:56:27 AM EDT
[#2]
German Salazar.  Not only is he a progun attorney and a well known competitive shooter, he also made high master with an AR.

SRM
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:02:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I vote for whoever Neal Knox says vote for.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#4]
btt

Thanks for the info.

Tate
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#5]
vote for NSFJOJO
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, vote for German Salazar. Cast only the [u]ONE[/u] vote for German, 'cause votes for other candidates will count against him.

Also PLEASE vote YES on the amendment. All we ask is that 25 of the 75 directors be chosen by state, the others can still be elected "at large", and Wayne and Chuck about have a hissy fit, and take out full page ads calling us "Tom Knox dissidents"! I don't even know who the fuck Tom Knox is. And who paid for those ads anyway, hmmmmm? [rolleyes]

Edited 'cause I misspelled German's last name. Salazar.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Also PLEASE vote YES on the amendment. All we ask is that 25 of the 75 directors be chosen by state, the others can still be elected "at large", and Wayne and Chuck about have a hissy fit, and take out full page ads calling us "Tom Knox dissidents"! I don't even know who the fuck Tom Knox is. And who paid for those ads anyway, hmmmmm?
View Quote

The man's name is Neal Knox.  He is considered a rauble-rouser among the Wayne LaPierre supporters. I believe Neal led a revolt against the NRA board back in '75. Neal has a web site at [url]www.nealknox.com[/url] .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top