Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2002 7:53:06 AM EDT
I owe taxes yet again to the state and to Uncle Sugar. My truck needs new tires. I have a bad tooth and have been sick since Christmas and have an inner ear infection which won't clear up and has given me a sore throat. My question is should I order more ammo from the Ammoman?[thinking]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 7:56:05 AM EDT
Of course!
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:10:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By deadeye47: I owe taxes yet again to the state and to Uncle Sugar. My truck needs new tires. I have a bad tooth and have been sick since Christmas and have an inner ear infection which won't clear up and has given me a sore throat. My question is should I order more ammo from the Ammoman?[thinking]
View Quote
Either that or write a country/western song. [:D]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:28:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Nimrod1193:
Originally Posted By deadeye47: I owe taxes yet again to the state and to Uncle Sugar. My truck needs new tires. I have a bad tooth and have been sick since Christmas and have an inner ear infection which won't clear up and has given me a sore throat. My question is should I order more ammo from the Ammoman?[thinking]
View Quote
Either that or write a country/western song. [:D]
View Quote
That's funny... yet so true.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 7:18:21 PM EDT
You should write the country western song and then wait till i get a response from my re-load guy. I just sent him an ICQ asking about .40, .223 and .308
Top Top