Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/4/2002 5:19:33 PM EDT
Little David comes home from first grade and tells his father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day. "Since Valentine's day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," he asks, "will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?" David's father thinks a bit, then says "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?" "Osama Bin Laden," David says. Why Osama Bin Laden," his father asks in shock. "Well," David says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish boy could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore." His father's heart swells and he looks at his boy with new found pride. "David, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard." "I know," David says, "and once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could blow the crap out of that motherfucker!"
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 9:05:59 PM EDT
Geoff Metcalfe made a funny today. Sorry if I butcher it. Osama is walking along and finds a clay jar with a wax plug. He is curious to see what's inside so he pops the plug. Out pops a genie and she says "yippee, I'm free!!! And now you get to wish for anything you want and I'll do it for you. Osama say's "you're a woman. I don't need anything from a woman. Go away." The genie says "if I don't do anything for you I have to go back in the jar for a thousand years. Please let me grant you a wish." Osama is walking away and says over his shoulder, "okay, in the morning I want three american women in bed with me doing what they do best." The genie says "great, I can do that." In the morning Osama wakes up with Lorena Bobbitt, Tanya Harding and Hillary Clinton. His ~!@#$% is missing, his leg is broken and he doesn't have any health care.
Top Top