Link Posted: 2/5/2002 6:17:31 AM EDT
[#2]
AssWeb

&

Gunslinger's board:
[url]http://www.familyfriendsfirearms.com/cgi-bin/fff/ultimatebb.cgi[/url]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 6:18:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Personally I just counted the hairs between my fingers and drooled alot!

Gosh, I missed you, welcome back AR15.COM !!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 6:37:08 AM EDT
[#4]
hound up----I will try.........to talk about this.....I sent e-mails to people asking if the end of the world had come....and tried to find anything else to fill the huge gaping hole that
this site left in my life.....and then went home and watched fear factor..........
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 6:41:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Specifically, the DUers are calling George W. Bush a drug addict and a draft dodger.  Apparantly, it is without any sense of shame or irony that they do this, nor do they think that their good ole boy did these horrible things too, only completely without honor.
[;)]
View Quote
You used the word 'too'.  GW was a pilot with the Air Guard, and while some argue the merits of that, at least he did not go to Moscow and protest against his own country.  Therefore, GW does not qualify as a draft dodger.  The word 'too' does not apply.  Also, everyone back in those days tried a little weed and everyone but Bubba Bill inhaled.  Besides, I thought that DU'ers advocated drug use and draft dodging.  They never have an original thought, just try to turn the truth about their heroes around to apply to their enemies.  Sort of like a double standard.

My favorite website while ar15.com was down was any one that did not have RedGoat starting endless "what is your favorite......." threads.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 7:27:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just curled up on the couch, gathered my AR's, hugged them tightly, and kept repeating.."There's no place like home, There's no place like home, There's no place like home"..............
View Quote

Same here! [:D]

Tyler
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#7]
[url]www.gunnery.net[/url]

Pales in comparison to AR15.com

but

a great girl with guns section!

Sherm
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top