Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/30/2002 4:35:07 AM EDT
With the game coming and all I had to toss this out... GO RAMS!!! [img]http://www.eatonlink.com/main/uploaded/FreakOnALeash/stllogo.gif[/img] I would normally root AFC but since I used to live in StL and the Bengals will never see a Superbowl again I have to root my old hometown. GO RAMS GO RAMS GO RAMS GO RAMS GO RAMS
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:43:46 AM EDT
I was born in St. Louis, but I must say I really don't give a flip about pro football. St. Louis RAMS? What happened to the Cardinals? I like college ball OK. A bud always has a good superbowl party, so I do watch ONE pro game a year. Mostly we shoot pool and play squares, blasting music with the TV sound off. That John Madden really sucks, whatta blow-hard. Anyway, GA is my home now. When I go back to visit relatives in St. Louis, it makes me real glad I live in GA. St. Louis is depressing to me. Shame about y'all's carry law.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:49:36 AM EDT
Prediction - Rams by 10. That said, GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:58:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RamblinWreck: I was born in St. Louis, but I must say I really don't give a flip about pro football. St. Louis RAMS? What happened to the Cardinals?
View Quote
I grew up in Jefferson County (Arnold - Imperial area) and I agree, the StL of my youth is now in Phoenix. But between the NE Patriots and Rams I have to decide between the AFC (cuz the Bengals are AFC) or the hometown team of my childhood. I hate the Patriots so I have to go with the hometown team. Remember the StL Steamers soccer team? I still have an autograph from Danny Vammage.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:00:20 AM EDT
St. Louis RAMS? What happened to the Cardinals?
View Quote
With ya there, I still think the team in Baltimore is the Colts. And being in AZ, St. Louis is welcome to take the Cardinals back.
That John Madden really sucks, whatta blow-hard.
View Quote
Lost me there, Madden is great! I hate the Rams, but I still have to root for them (Georgia and all) over Tom Brady (no doubt some distant relative of Sarah) and the New England Kennedys.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:30:56 AM EDT
Short rant. Pro sports are rigged by the mob.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:46:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:57:52 AM EDT
I could care less about who wins or loses on Sunday. I only care about one thing.... EAGLES LOST! EAGLES LOST! DA BOYS SUCK! MCNABB CHOKED YOU POSERS!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:57:06 AM EDT
I kinda lost interest after the Browns left Cleveland, The "new" Browns?, well, it just isn't the same.....
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:16:42 AM EDT
The Superbowl doesn't feel all that special this year. My crew and I even canceled our annual Vegas Superbowl trip.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:09:01 AM EDT
Yeah really, I don't like either team and I don't hate either one much either, not like it was the Denver Horsies or the Dall-ass Cowpies. So it's hard to get too worked up about the Super Bowl this year. But I am still going to hope the New England Kennedys get pounded and Tom ("I'm Sarah's nephew") Brady gets sacked, oh, say, a dozen times. Let's just say I am brewing a good hatred that I hope will be at full steam by Sunday.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:15:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Chairborne_Ranger: Yeah really, I don't like either team and I don't hate either one much either, not like it was the Denver Horsies or the Dall-ass Cowpies. So it's hard to get too worked up about the Super Bowl this year. But I am still going to hope the New England Kennedys get pounded and Tom ("I'm Sarah's nephew") Brady gets sacked, oh, say, a dozen times. Let's just say I am brewing a good hatred that I hope will be at full steam by Sunday.
View Quote
Why do you hate New England so bad????
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 11:55:22 AM EDT
I don't HATE them yet, but it's only Wednesday. I just dislike them today. Ask me again about Friday or so.
Top Top