Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2002 4:04:14 PM EDT
I say rebuild the towers, but build them bigger. Show these terrorist f*cks that if you strike us, we will only grow back bigger, stronger and more proud.

What do you think?
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Whatever the property owner wants.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Build it bigger, build it out of solid gold! They want to really see capitalism after getting thier asses stomped in the desert, lets show them capitalism!

[beer]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Build it bigger, build it out of solid gold! They want to really see capitalism after getting thier asses stomped in the desert, lets show them capitalism!

[beer]
View Quote

Damn right. Like I said, [b]F*CK TERROR[/b]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]
build them bigger, topped with a patriot missle battery
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell yeah we need to build 'em back. This time I say we build three of them, however tall to be the tallest buildings in the world again and cover them in marble. Make 'em look like they belong to the GD Roman empire! The entire first floor of each building should be wallpapered in Afghan currency to boot.

Let the terrorists see what kind of capitalist pigs we really are!   [}:D]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#6]
These are the answers I like to hear, gentlemen. Let's hope it happens.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Build this, pointed straight at Mecca:

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/gus%2FNewWTC%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Rebuild the towers, then send a military raid into Mecca.  Remove the Kaa'ba.  Put it in the plaza of the WTC, so now all Muslims will have to bow towards New York City 5x a day during their prayers.

And make it a public urinal.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Gus' idea!
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Let us build a park so that all can enjoy it in peace. Let us end the hatred. Can't we all just get along.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#11]
They should rebuild them, preferably higher, although I read that the most likely plan is that they're gonna build four buildings half the height of the originals so they can have the same amount of office space.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They should rebuild them, preferably higher, although I read that the most likely plan is that they're gonna build four buildings half the height of the originals so they can have the same amount of office space.
View Quote

Even though I think they should rebuild the WTC to is former glory, I think one of the reasons for them building it lower so that it would be harder to hit in case of future attacks.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#13]
What to do with ground zero?  For now... put those worthless "detainess" on site, and have them pick up every ounce of rubble, every decayed body... by hand. Al-Quaida, Taliban, Jihad Johnny, the lot of 'em.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top