Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2002 3:49:28 PM EDT
I worked yesterday on a mock trial jury to earn some ammo money. During the jury's voidire we had to punch in answers via an electronic box. One of the questions was t ochoose between "equality" or "liberity". Stupid liberal (in her 20s) next to me chose "equality". (I guess she likes China's idea of "equality".)
So then we get into deliberation of a case where some poor child has AIDS, possibly from a blood transfusion when he was a preemy baby.
Stupid liberal announced to the camera (we were taped in deliberation) that she awards the poor kid 10 million dollars even though the hospital didn't know the blood was contaminated (this was back in the early 1980s) but "because the hospital could afford it."
Any wonder we have so many problems with voting idiots like Klinton into office?
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]
First off, let's calm down on the derogitory terms. I understand you're PO'ed right now, but I'm going to have to modify your comments.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
First off, let's calm down on the derogitory terms. I understand you're PO'ed right now, but I'm going to have to modify your comments.
View Quote

That was pretty moderate, I could think of a few terms that come to mind that wouldn't be.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I know, I know...trust me I'll be dealing with a jury of liberal b!t@hes tomorrow @ court.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know, I know...trust me I'll be dealing with a jury of liberal b!t@hes tomorrow @ court.
View Quote

And don't let 'em give you any shit about your ponytail.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I want to hit this woman with a lead pipe.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's too bad she wasn't aborted.

That's OK with Libs, isn't it?
View Quote

There's still time. We could just call it an "late-late-term" abortion.

It's for the children!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

's cool. At least I avoided the "c" word!  >evil grin<
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought I sensed the "C" word somehow!

Hey BobCole......what part of the state you in?
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I thought I sensed the "C" word somehow!

Hey BobCole......what part of the state you in?
View Quote

Nashville, cousin. You?
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 2:58:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:16:07 PM EDT
[#13]
He forgot RUDE..........right?...........
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Last year I was a real juror on a trial in Federal Court in Alexandria, Va. Same place they are trying the terrorists, you know the rocket docket..anyway in my trial the prosecution had eyewitnesses, fingerprints, the whole nine yards on this guy. Come deliberation time there are about 3 jurors that thought the guy was innocent!...Cops must have set this poor,convicted felon, up! In the end we convicted this guy but I was getting pis*ed.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In Los Angeles you can turn your baby back into any hospital up to three days after birth [b]no questions asked[/b] - sort of a post birth abortion.

Too bad that doesn't work with car and truck purchases too.

The society is rotten with liberals.
View Quote

Same here too.

R35
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top