Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2002 2:06:38 PM EDT
I am probably the only one who feels sorry for this poor one-eyed lion that just died in the Kabul zoo.

The way it lost its eye is freaking hysterical.

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20020126/wl/afghan_lion_dies_2.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought you were upset that you just smoked the last of your stash.  [;D]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 2:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
What a coincidence.  I have a one-eyed monkey.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 2:35:20 PM EDT
[#3]
They had a story about him of FNC. I think he got bayoneted or hit with schrapnel by the taliban.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought you were upset that you just smoked the last of your stash.  [;D]
View Quote

You make fun in my time of mourning for the poor guy. What kind of a neanderthal are you?!?

[i]The lion had a hard life. In the 1990s, an Afghan guerrilla showing off for his friends jumped over the guardrail into Marjan's den, and the lion killed him. The next day, the dead man's vengeful brother threw a grenade into the cage, and the explosion took out Marjan's eye.[/i]
View Quote

[grenade][grenade][grenade][grenade][grenade][grenade][grenade][grenade][grenade][grenade]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#5]
No Dover, I'm with you on this one. That poor guy sure as shit had if ruff. He was blinded after some brainiac was stupid enough to walk into his cage and eaten. A friend of this moron tossed a grenade in there to exact "revenge".

I heard a radio report about the Kabul zoo a couple of weeks ago. After hearing it I was pissed for days, literally.

Man. the locals there are savages. Apperently it's not a weekend afternoon without the locals going down to the zoo and throwing rocks at the animals. These pieces of shit torture the animals, and laugh while feeding them soap.

I just got done watching a report on ABC, and got to witness one of these scumbags beating a bear in the head repeatedly while the bear was in a cage. This sick fuck was LAUGHING the whole time.

I wanted to jump out of my chair and punch the tv.

That walking shitpile should be fed to that bear alive if you ask me.

Man I say it again, those people are fucking SAVAGES!

And I don't want to hear no shit about these JUST being animals. There's just something inherently wrong with someone who tortures animals for fun.

To be honest with you, I like my dogs more than 95% of the people I deal with on a daily basis.

Ya, I'm a bit anti-social and not much of a people person.

AND?
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 5:51:29 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020126/capt.1012062610afghanistan_lion_dies_lon113.jpg[/img]

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20020109/imdf09012002064127a.jpg[/img]

[:(]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 5:55:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020126/capt.1012062610afghanistan_lion_dies_lon113.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Even the lion is smart enough to not eat something that smells that bad!

[beer]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 8:32:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No Dover, I'm with you on this one. That poor guy sure as shit had if ruff. He was blinded after some brainiac was stupid enough to walk into his cage and eaten. A friend of this moron tossed a grenade in there to exact "revenge".

I heard a radio report about the Kabul zoo a couple of weeks ago. After hearing it I was pissed for days, literally.
View Quote

It pisses me off too.  That's part of what I hate about dumbass ragheads.  "Allah says I must get revenge on the lion because my brother was a dumbass...."  The lion was worth more than the lot of them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#9]
To bad the idiot who tossed the grenade will probably never meet one Marjan's offspring [:(!]

Hopefully, the aforementioned idiot has been introduced to the business end of a M4!
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#10]
"Part of the effort included providing Marjan with better food and heat and a padded sleeping mat in his cage"
Who are these WSPA wackos? They give an afghani lion a heater and a sleeping pad, but in my dorm i dont have heat (and its frickin cold) and im considering sleeping on the floor as it is softer than my bed!
Poor lion, they should have fed him some of those Taliban we have in Kuba.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What a coincidence.  I have a one-eyed monkey.
View Quote

And it has a vomiting problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top