Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2002 2:44:17 PM EDT
Two nuns, Sister Marilyn and Sister Helen, are traveling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield.

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Marilyn. "What shall we do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.

Sister Marilyn switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"What shall I do now?" she shouts.

"Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen.

Sister Marilyn turns on the windshield washer.

Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

”Now what?" shouts Sister Marilyn?

"Show him your cross," says Sister Helen.

"Now you're talking," says Sister Marilyn.

She rolls down the window and shouts, "Get the fuck off the car!"
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Two sisters left the convent, on the edge of town, riding their bicycles to the market.

After riding a while the older nun made a turn down a side street.

"Ohhh," the younger nun said, "I've never come this way before."

The older sister answers, "It's probably the cobblestones."
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You will all burn in hell![}:)]

LMAO.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Two nuns are riding their bicycles to the market.

The roads in town are old and not in the best of shape.

The younger of the two sisters is apparently having a difficult time dealing with the bumpy ride. Each bump elicits a groan and each pothole a shriek.

After a while the elder sister begins to tire of the noise. After one particularly energetic outburst she admonishes the younger sister, "You wouldn't be in this fix if you'd listened to me when I told you to leave the saddle on!"
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
LMAO ....heck, LMAWO
(Way Off)
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#5]
You know how to get a Catholic girl to stop screwin'??

Marry her!
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Father O'Leary is doing confession one Sunday when he realizes he has to pee.  He peeks his head out of the  confessional and sees a group of altar boys sitting in  the pews.  He calls out for one and asks the little boy to take his place while he goes to the bathroom.

"Whenever they enter, allow them to confess, and using this list, give them the appropriate repentance."

There is a list posted on his side of the confessional:
"For theft, 6 Hail Marys.  For murder, 12 Hail  Marys and an hour of silent prayer," and so on.

The priest asks, "Do you  understand?"

The boy nods and proceeds to wait. Along comes a lady who enters the confessional and begins, "Father,  it's been two weeks since my last confession."

The boy, in a low, manly voice responds, "Yes, go on my child."  She tells him that  she gave a blow job to a man who was not her husband.

The boy scans the list saying to himself, "blow job, blow job, where's the friggin blow job?"

Well there's no listing for blow job, so he looks out and whispers to another altar boy, "Hey Tony,  what does Father O'Leary give for a blow job?"

Tony  answers, "A handful of Gummi Bears and a Snickers bar."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top