Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, Mike!  Thanks for checking on that, and posting the results.  It's a good reminder to always consider the source before making judgements or deciding you know what is what.

Takes integrity and guts to admit you made a mistake.  Good on you!
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I am glad you were able to get some information that seems correct.  There has been a lot of what seems to be wrong information being qouted on this thread.  

It sounds like the guy was screwed on the first plea bargin.

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 1:52:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Wilson, did his wife mention the part of the Worldnet article where it says he told her the guns were planted by the ATF.

Until he admits those guns were his I will assume the ATF planted them. OH, like its anything new for the ATF to plant MGs.

The first case was still ridiculous in that his partner told him that he was lisenced to build MGs. That is the equivelant of your dealer saying he has a Class 2 SOT.

It isn't as stupid as it sounds. An FFL and possibly an SOT can eb issued for a business. So, if his partner told him "OH Yeah I have an 07/C2 for this business" why should he be held responsible for his partner's lies. If anything his partner should have gone to prison for lying in order to get somebody to do something illegal.

Plain and simple, he was screwed. Unless and until he admits he had illegal guns I will believe that the ATF either set him up or planted the guns or both.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Reminds me of the old saying, "I'll see it when I believe it."
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top