Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2002 6:01:57 AM EDT
Breaking story.

Apparently, two Palestinian gunmen have opened fire on civilians in downtown Jerusalem. Dozens of ambulances are headed to pick up the casualties.

Reported on FoxNews and MSNBC.

Details to follow.

Eric The(NotSurprised)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:07:14 AM EDT
[#1]
...The Palestinians are no doubt shooting at all those heavily armed, Israeli women and children.

Did you catch the video of the Bat Mitzvah shooting?
Do you think that the 13 year old, dancing birthday-girl had an M16 hidden under her dress?
[:|]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:07:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I see a blood bath coming.

Recent gunfire by Palestinian officials, apparently directed at Israelis, have been actually all accidents, misfires and the result of guns being dropped. Israeli propaganda has promoted the false notion that they were intentional. Cargo aboard the ship from
Iran was for use in gun-safety classes.

Didn't you guys know that??

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:12:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I see a blood bath coming.
View Quote

I agree with this.

If you think the Palestinians have been whining about the Israeli attacks on military targets, just wait until they start killing indiscriminately like the state sponsored terrorists.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:27:21 AM EDT
[#4]
JERUSALEM (CNN) -- A gunman opened fire on pedestrians in central Jerusalem Tuesday, the Jerusalem police chief said, wounding at as many as 11 people before he was killed.

The police chief said the gunman was confronted almost immediately by police. He said the gunman did not have the chance to change the ammunition magazine on his rifle and was shot dead by police.

The injuries to several of those wounded were said to be critical. Police could not immediately say who the gunman was.

See article at:[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/01/22/mideast/index.html[/url]

Eric The(Saddened)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 6:32:50 AM EDT
[#5]
The Israeli police and militia are hard charging.  Unlike Columbine SWAT, they rush in as soon as they hear the first magazine run dry, rather than wait outside while the blood runs dry.  I've always respected the Israeli's for that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 7:09:49 AM EDT
[#6]
i am SOOOO glad i dont live in a place like that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:06:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Up to this moment, the wounded are 35 and6y of them are in critcal conditions.
The shooting, according to Ha'aretz, lasted about 15 minutes.

Where the f*ck are all those heavily armed with M16 housewives and children?

I don't live in Jerusalem, but I glad that my wife has done her bureocracy in Jerusalem some days ago and she is not there. By the way, this summer I had a meeting with a friend of mine right on the opposite side of the road from where this palestinan murderer started to shoot people waiting for the bus...
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i am SOOOO glad i dont live in a place like that.
View Quote

No kidding.

Ever wonder why you see the Israeli citizen out shopping with his family with an M-16 slung over his shoulder?  Note:  NOT AR...M-16.

It is time for the Israelis to shove the terrorists off of this land and back to the pre-"peace accords" borders.  It now appears that those of us who predicted years ago that this goofy arrangement would never work are being proven exactly right.

As long as the Israelis choose to live cheek-by-jowl with those who would murder their children, this will continue.

It is very unfortunate...but necessary:  Israel must return to the old ways.  Israelis need to defend themselves.  The Palestinians are not going to give up...they are not going away...they are perfectly willing to die by the bushel-basket full to achieve their goal of destroying the State of Israel.

I watched a firefight on TV last night between Israeli infantry backed up by Mirkava tanks and PLO cops.  The firing was intense...with neither side scoring, then....whack!  One of the PLO guys gets it...right in full view!  Down he goes in a heap.  Then quickly another one bit the dust...and it's off to the hospitals.  Didn't see any IDF guys eat it...but then the liberal press is focusing on and pulling for the PLO folks anyway.  They are so one sided.

That was really an intense gunfight.

When will the PLO learn?  I suspect, that like the Al Qaeda POWs, these people will never learn to coexist with any Jew or Christian.  Sad too...it means years of warfare ahead of us.

[uzi]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#9]
When choosing which side to "be for". I choose the side that usually takes out the armed portion of the enemy, and not the one that kills women, children and other innocents.

Is there any question that the Israelis should decimate the Palestinians?  They need to do it now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:40:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm, Al Aqsa Brigades have link to Arafat's Al Fatah military.

Isn't that the guy who's supposed to be preventing just this sort of thing from happening??!!

Helluva 'peace partner', eh?

Eric The(Yasser,Yo'TimeIsUp)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top