BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
You slapped him around good and in his own forum to boot. Mr Baker, my hat's off to you. Most impressive. I last got banned there for commenting that Clinton was involved in Iran/Contra (he was). Those boys just can't face the truth unless it is their version of it.....
View Quote
Aw, shucks.  'Warn't nothin'. [:I]

But it was fun to b**ch slap him with his own words and prejudices.  Hook 'em & reel 'em in!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#2]
KBaker - I just read the ENTIRE thread over there and YOU WERE AMAZING.  [8D]  

Thanks for spending the amount of time it took to put those responses together!  You are the man! [+]:D]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Guys:

After survival training, and extended trips to Asia as well as Central and South America, I thought I had a strong constitution, but you guys that can go to that site, read their tripe, and keep your tempers in check long enough to try to reason with the blind sheep who congregate there are the masters.

I lost my dinner shortly after reading the headlines.

To you members like the California Kid and  KBaker who are there trying to bring a logical, well-reasoned perspective to the great unwashed masses there, I salute you!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 6:20:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, y'all.  Thanks.  I got to admit, I do it mostly for the enjoyment, but I really hold some hope of cracking at least one thoroughly cemented brain and pouring in some doubt.  But the support of my peers in here is uplifting!

I actually got one of them to [i]ask[/i] me what I meant about incorporation of the Second Amendment under the 14th.  When I couched it in terms of a civil right denied to blacks by the evil system (with Supreme Court citations!), I gotta believe his brain is whirling inside his skull.  No response yet.  I can't wait!
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn, y'all.  Thanks.  I got to admit, I do it mostly for the enjoyment, but I really hold some hope of cracking at least one thoroughly cemented brain and pouring in some doubt.  But the support of my peers in here is uplifting!

I actually got one of them to [i]ask[/i] me what I meant about incorporation of the Second Amendment under the 14th.  When I couched it in terms of a civil right denied to blacks by the evil system (with Supreme Court citations!), I gotta believe his brain is whirling inside his skull.  No response yet.  I can't wait!
View Quote

KBaker:

I use a similar tack when discussing ownership restrictions. As soon as someone starts going on about limiting who/what type of firearms should be owned, I ask them how they would feel about restricting ownership to selected minority groups. Never fails to cut to the heart of the liberal.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top