Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2002 8:35:20 PM EDT
[img]http://www.cabbagepatchkids.com/pages/blgh_tour/tour_images/24_Oath.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#1]
All in favor of banning guns, raise your hand.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
All in favor of banning guns, raise your hand.
View Quote

At least the little kid believes in the Consistution. That fucking doll is raising it's hand!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:50:34 PM EDT
[#3]
"Ok, which one of you ripped an eye off my doll?"
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#4]
All here do solemly swear to pledge alliegence to the Furher, Rosie O'Donnel, and we hereby pledge to send a dozen donuts a day...
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:54:08 PM EDT
[#5]
It's the oath of office for the Kalifornia Young Democrats:
(partially)
"I promise to never ever touch a gun, because guns are evil, and they kill people.  Guns are for bad people, except Mrs. Finestein, who is our good friend and the protector of all women.  I will also support a woman's right to kill her baby, the absolute rights of all criminals (especially violent), and mandatory recycling programs.  So help me Rosie, amen."  

Note the stupid look on both of the fat asses- a one word caption comes to mind... "mindless."
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#6]
"OK girls, I want whichever one of you who ate all mommy's snacky-cakes to raise thier hand"
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#7]

[img]http://www.cabbagepatchkids.com/pages/blgh_tour/tour_images/24_Oath.jpg[/img][/quote]

Bunghole's baptism.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, it's true. Some people don't have a life and take the doll thing too far.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#9]
"Kalifornia 2025"  -In preperation of becoming an adult, and having childern, all girls must get dolls and pratice the new Child Regestration Program. Since all new childern must now be regestred, and serialy stamped, since they have the potental to use a gun in a crime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top