Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2002 4:04:05 PM EDT
Anyone ever use [url]http://www.auctionarms.com[/url]

I've treid to access several times today and always get a "Connection Refused" message.

Eddie
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Had problems with it today myself.  Loaded slow as hell.  Might try it later.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Web Site Not Responding
The web site you have requested may be experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server.

Please try again by clicking the Reload icon on your navigation bar or, if that doesn't work, you may want to return to the site at a later time.

502 Connection Failed
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 5:07:05 PM EDT
[#3]
It is the SLOOOWWWEESSSTTT site on the net.
Usually times out.
cpermd
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I've used it a lot over the last year or two, rarely have problems with the site but couldn't run any searches today.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I have purchased quite a few items from Auction Arms for the past 3 years and have not had any problems at all. I have also purchased items from [url]Gunbroker.com[/url] and [url]GunsAmerica.com[/url] for the last 3 years. I have had problems from time to time with GunsAmerica because of the heavy traffic. That could be the problem with Auction Arms. As of matter of fact AR15.com has had its problems as well as AK47.com and others. You just will have to be a little patient.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone know anything about selling on Auction Arms?  I had an old lady on my block give me a ton of old ammo that I was gonna "get rid of" for her a few years after her husband passed away.  I really  was going to get rid of it until I went to a gun show and noticed that some of the boxes of ammo that I have are going for $80 a box and UP!!!!

I have a digital camera to take pictures with, so what do I have to do??  Is it like EBAY? They get a cut or what?  Is there a reputation system?  Anybody know of any ways I could sell this stuff???  Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top