Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/2/2002 1:14:11 PM EDT
Here's the original thread if you guys don't know what I'm talking about. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=51744[/url] OK so its been roughly 2wks plus since I;ve been taking these pills. I have been taking them religiously. I did measure while erect before I started taking them. Here are my findings so far. 1) Erections do not come as often as before. I use to get a woody 10-20 times a day including the morning stiffy. I am about half that now after taking the pills. And no more morning stiffy. I can still get a stiffy if I see something arousing, but no more suprise ones, take effort now. Hmmmm.....bad side effect if you ask me. 2) I find myself with more energy. I normally take a nap after coming home from work, cause I am beat and normally pissed off. the past week I have taken only 1 nap. I have also been working out more often. I normally go 1-2x a week. So far I have been going every other day. 3) Lastly, no improvement in lenght. However I seem to see a difference in girth. Did not measure for that, but Mr. Happy seem fatter. Hmmm.....He was fat before, but he seem a bit more stout these days. Is that good? I don't want a beer can down there, I was going more for a Kielbasa look. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:23:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2002 1:24:58 PM EDT by Winston_Wolf]
Originally Posted By lordtrader: ... However I seem to see a difference in girth. Did not measure for that, but Mr. Happy seem fatter.
View Quote
... [b]lordtrader[/b], that stuff has been [u]proven[/u] to [b]shrink[/b] your hands! ... I'll be you didn't measure [u]them[/u] either before you started!
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:25:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:30:57 PM EDT
Geez, I dunno - would you consider yourself a good judge of penis size? This is a totally botched excercise, as the goal should not be [i]your[/i] impression, but [i]her[/i] impression (at least, I hope [i]her[/i][:D]). You should have recorded a female opinion before the trial, preferably several, averaged their opinions, thrown out high and low, etc, etc, and then repeated the process [i]after[/i]. AND, for a valid study, you should have a large sample size of women; I think, oh, 800-1000 would suffice to keep the statisticians happy. What d'ya think, Trader? Ya "up" to it? shooter
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:38:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By shooterX308: Geez, I dunno - would you consider yourself a good judge of penis size? This is a totally botched excercise, as the goal should not be [i]your[/i] impression, but [i]her[/i] impression (at least, I hope [i]her[/i][:D]). You should have recorded a female opinion before the trial, preferably several, averaged their opinions, thrown out high and low, etc, etc, and then repeated the process [i]after[/i]. AND, for a valid study, you should have a large sample size of women; I think, oh, 800-1000 would suffice to keep the statisticians happy. What d'ya think, Trader? Ya "up" to it? shooter
View Quote
I'm up to it. You think I can get a grant for research purposes. Money will make it easier to get 800-1000 womenz. I could just put and ad in the paper for womenz needed for sexual potency research. HEHEHE
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:48:41 PM EDT
LOL...and your a[red]"hand"guns mod*[/red][rolleyes]..... so how long was it when you measured it?....REALLY?....did you measure it in millimeters or centermeters[;)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 3:28:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bolt: LOL...and your a[red]"hand"guns mod*[/red]
View Quote
How the hell do you think they got the idea [;D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 4:00:48 PM EDT
If it falls off do you get your money back?
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:17:03 AM EDT
i think the penis pill people are going about this the wrong way. it would be easier to produce a pill that would make the female vagina smaller and Tighter. of course a pill that brought women to the brink of the Big "O" would be nice so guys wouldnt have to be bothered with that foreplay crap. [:D]
Top Top