Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2002 1:14:11 PM EDT
Here's the original thread if you guys don't know what I'm talking about. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=51744[/url]

OK so its been roughly 2wks plus since I;ve been taking these pills. I have been taking them religiously. I did measure while erect before I started taking them. Here are my findings so far.

1) Erections do not come as often as before. I use to get a woody 10-20 times a day including the morning stiffy. I am about half that now after taking the pills. And no more morning stiffy. I can still get a stiffy if I see something arousing, but no more suprise ones, take effort now. Hmmmm.....bad side effect if you ask me.
2) I find myself with more energy. I normally take a nap after coming home from work, cause I am beat and normally pissed off. the past week I have taken only 1 nap. I have also been working out more often. I normally go 1-2x a week. So far I have been going every other day.
3) Lastly, no improvement in lenght. However I seem to see a difference in girth. Did not measure for that, but Mr. Happy seem fatter. Hmmm.....He was fat before, but he seem a bit more stout these days. Is that good? I don't want a beer can down there, I was going more for a Kielbasa look. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
... However I seem to see a difference in girth. Did not measure for that, but Mr. Happy seem fatter.
View Quote

... [b]lordtrader[/b], that stuff has been [u]proven[/u] to [b]shrink[/b] your hands!

... I'll be you didn't measure [u]them[/u] either before you started!
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Geez, I dunno - would you consider yourself a good judge of penis size?  This is a totally botched excercise, as the goal should not be [i]your[/i] impression, but [i]her[/i] impression (at least, I hope [i]her[/i][:D]).  You should have recorded a female opinion before the trial, preferably several, averaged their opinions, thrown out high and low, etc, etc, and then repeated the process [i]after[/i].  AND, for a valid study, you should have a large sample size of women; I think, oh, 800-1000 would suffice to keep the statisticians happy.  What d'ya think, Trader?  Ya "up" to it?

shooter
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Geez, I dunno - would you consider yourself a good judge of penis size?  This is a totally botched excercise, as the goal should not be [i]your[/i] impression, but [i]her[/i] impression (at least, I hope [i]her[/i][:D]).  You should have recorded a female opinion before the trial, preferably several, averaged their opinions, thrown out high and low, etc, etc, and then repeated the process [i]after[/i].  AND, for a valid study, you should have a large sample size of women; I think, oh, 800-1000 would suffice to keep the statisticians happy.  What d'ya think, Trader?  Ya "up" to it?

shooter
View Quote

I'm up to it. You think I can get a grant for research purposes. Money will make it easier to get 800-1000 womenz. I could just put and ad in the paper for womenz needed for sexual potency research. HEHEHE
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL...and your a[red]"hand"guns mod*[/red][rolleyes]..... so how long was it when you measured it?....REALLY?....did you measure it in millimeters or centermeters[;)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LOL...and your a[red]"hand"guns mod*[/red]
View Quote

How the hell do you think they got the idea [;D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#7]
If it falls off do you get your money back?
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:17:03 AM EDT
[#8]
i think the penis pill people are going about this the wrong way.
it would be easier to produce a pill that would make the female vagina smaller and Tighter.

of course a pill that brought women to the brink of the Big "O" would be nice so guys wouldnt have to be bothered with that foreplay crap. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top