BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 396
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 11:15:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dogsandhogs] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By THE-DET-OAK:

Well the EO wont be in the pharm grade stuff, and the amount of BA in pharm is usually not enough to cause irritation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Originally Posted By CLICKBANGBANG:
Ok thats better.  The 3/4 will work but it can cause a little more irritation if its not deep enough.  1 inch is perfect and I don't do quads anymore.  Ventro Glute is best spot.

You can put your HCG shot anywhere though :)

Twice a week injections doesn't bother the glutes too much? I'm pushing some larger amounts of oil now than most guys. The 200mg per week had total at 590 (Quest lab range) 48 hours after last injection. If the right side is tender, my G43 in a TT Gunleather holster can put pressure on the ventro glute. Only reason I'm trying to use a quad is to rotate sites to keep site irritation down.

Pushing skwaats back a day. I don't like doing that. This lift cycle has been plagued with problems. Can't wait to start another, and hit it hard. Leg is too sore to put 95% working load on, then AMRAP.

It shouldn't be making you so sore your holster hurts.  Something is up.  Where did you get the T?  Pharm grade or no?

You may also have a mild allergy to the carrier

Or an allergy to ethyl oleate if that formulation has it, or benzoyl alcohol.

Well the EO wont be in the pharm grade stuff, and the amount of BA in pharm is usually not enough to cause irritation.

I had a bad reaction to pharm grade EO.  Well, it was Dr. prescribed and came from a legitimate local pharmacy, anyway.  I wanted to try the EO stuff because it's thinner and easier to inject.  I was doing SubQ.  First injection caused a lump that itched for a day or so; the lump stayed for a week and got infected like a boil, but not quite as bad.  I thought I may have hit a small vessel and irritated the injection site by scratching in my sleep or something.  I tried another dose in another location and had the same itchiness and week-long lump, but I kept a bandage on it to prevent scratching at night; thankfully no infection on that one.  No more EO for me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 11:31:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: THE-DET-OAK] [#2]
Awesome man!  Nice to meet ya

Here is a good graph showing why its so important to do a GHRH with a GHRP and not just GHRH (sermorelin)

You can also see by peak duration why its so important to do no less than two shots per day.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 11:33:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Well the EO wont be in the pharm grade stuff, and the amount of BA in pharm is usually not enough to cause irritation

I had a bad reaction to pharm grade EO.  Well, it was Dr. prescribed and came from a legitimate local pharmacy, anyway.  I wanted to try the EO stuff because it's thinner and easier to inject.  I was doing SubQ.  First injection caused a lump that itched for a day or so; the lump stayed for a week and got infected like a boil, but not quite as bad.  I thought I may have hit a small vessel and irritated the injection site by scratching in my sleep or something.  I tried another dose in another location and had the same itchiness and week-long lump, but I kept a bandage on it to prevent scratching at night; thankfully no infection on that one.  No more EO for me.

Weird I don't think EO is approved by FDA not sure they are suppose to be using EO.  I know our pharmas do not.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:10:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pumbaajk] [#4]

Here is a good graph showing why its so important to do a GHRH with a GHRP and not just GHRH (sermorelin)

http://s32.postimg.org/7eh59rar9/GHRH_vs_combo_curve.jpg

You can also see by peak duration why its so important to do no less than two shots per day.
View Quote

30min within waking, 30min pre or post workout with a meal within 25 minutes of post workout, and 30 minutes before bed. Dosages split into 3 pins instead of 2 for increased GH hits.

ETA, carbs are also advised to stay away from but a very rich protein meal is OK post workout.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By pumbaajk:

30min within waking, 30min pre or post workout with a meal within 25 minutes of post workout, and 30 minutes before bed. Dosages split into 3 pins instead of 2 for increased GH hits.
View All Quotes

All looks good except wait 45 minutes after shot to eat.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

What about all the gainz from a post workout meal?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Honestly don't know too much about TB its not in the pharmacies yet and I have been dealing strictly pharm grade stuff for 5 years so I am out of the loop on that one.

The best combo we have is the Serm/Ipamorelin/GHRP2 or the Serm/GHRP6/GHRP2

Depending on if you have trouble getting down to a healthy BMI or whether you have trouble getting up to healthy BMI will determine which one will suit your needs.

Last year one of our guys who was quite overweight did the IPAM combo for 6 months.  He lost 65lbs and got his natty TT levels over 900.  He was in the 400's when he started  When you see labs like that with your own eyes you become a big believer, so that is my favorite one.

For joints you want whatever is going to secrete the most HGH because its responsible for hyperplasia.

Hope this helps.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SCW:
Let me know if you guys have any questions about the peptides :)

Lots!!

I've been reading what I can find about these thanks to EXPY37s suggestion a while back.  I've somewhat settled on TB-500 for help in connective tissue repair, I was t planning on anything teamed up with it although I saw Osterine suggested as a good combo with it.  

What is you opinion on these peptides and how should I stack them, if at all?

Thanks

Honestly don't know too much about TB its not in the pharmacies yet and I have been dealing strictly pharm grade stuff for 5 years so I am out of the loop on that one.

Depending on if you have trouble getting down to a healthy BMI or whether you have trouble getting up to healthy BMI will determine which one will suit your needs.

Last year one of our guys who was quite overweight did the IPAM combo for 6 months.  He lost 65lbs and got his natty TT levels over 900.  He was in the 400's when he started  When you see labs like that with your own eyes you become a big believer, so that is my favorite one.

For joints you want whatever is going to secrete the most HGH because its responsible for hyperplasia.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.  I'm pretty healthy, BMI is really high but only 25% fat, I've been doing a lot of weight lifting for the last year and a half.  I'm 40 and have several nagging injuries that I'd like to heal up, at least that's the primary reason for looking at the peptides.

I don't understand that graph very well.  Can you explain in a little more detail for me?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:43:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THE-DET-OAK] [#8]

Thanks.  I'm pretty healthy, BMI is really high but only 25% fat, I've been doing a lot of weight lifting for the last year and a half.  I'm 40 and have several nagging injuries that I'd like to heal up, at least that's the primary reason for looking at the peptides.

I don't understand that graph very well.  Can you explain in a little more detail for me?
View All Quotes
Let me know if you guys have any questions about the peptides :)

Lots!!

I've been reading what I can find about these thanks to EXPY37s suggestion a while back.  I've somewhat settled on TB-500 for help in connective tissue repair, I was t planning on anything teamed up with it although I saw Osterine suggested as a good combo with it.  

What is you opinion on these peptides and how should I stack them, if at all?

Thanks

Hope this helps.

Either of peptides will work to reduce BMI.  Its really about calorie intake.  The IPAM is more suitable for it because it does not cause or induce ghrelin stimulation.  Ghrelin is a brain gut peptide that stimulates HGH secretion at the anterior pituitary.  It is our survival hormone.  So this makes you hungry.

The thing people don't realize is just like if you waited 8 hours to eat you would be really hungry, but as soon as you eat that goes away.  When doing GHRP you will be on an empty stomach so you will already be hungry.  So in truth its not as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

The IPAM is ALMOST as strong as the GHRP6 and does not induce ghrelin, but thats why GHRP6 is a little stronger because it does induce ghrelin which produces more HGH.

SO for the graph.

The yellow is GHRH (sermorelin <---- brand name)

The green is GHRP

The red is a combo.

As you can see MUCH more stimulation with the combo.  Thats because one attenuates SS (somatostatin) and one increases hgh production at different levels.

In other words one reduces your bodies natural GH blocker and the other stimulates Gh production.

Hope this makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:44:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THE-DET-OAK] [#9]
When combining peptides its not one pus one equals 2.  Its one plus one equals 10, so its actually safer and more effective.  Not to mention most of them have a 100mcg saturation limit.

When combining you get that saturation limit per peptide.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:03:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TexasDoubleTap] [#10]
So I'm at 1 cc of 200mg once weekly.

Now I think I've hit a resistance wall and my natural production has fallen off leaving me at a lower level than I was at during the initial few months of injections.

I've got another blood draw set up for next month but I don't really want to feel borderline foggy and shitty for another month.

When you've had to adjust your dosage to account for natural production falling off what was the bump? 10%? 20%?

Do I go off of strictly numbers or how I feel?

If I jumped up from 1cc to 1.2cc per week I'd turn that 10 cc bottle into an 8 week supply instead of 10 weeks, correct?
ETA: Do I need to account for the ester that is left in the base of the needle. After I fully depress the plunger there is always about .1 cc left in that little bulb that is going to waste. Any tips on that or is it factored in to the markings on the syringe body?

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:04:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#11]
Here's an article re HGH release from:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC297368/

Growth hormone secretion during sleep

Abstract

Plasma growth hormone (GH), insulin, cortisol, and glucose were measured during sleep on 38 nights in eight young adults. Blood was drawn from an indwelling catheter at 30-min intervals; EEG and electrooculogram were recorded throughout the night. In seven subjects, a plasma GH peak (13-72 mµg/ml) lasting 1.5-3.5 hr appeared with the onset of deep sleep.

Smaller GH peaks (6-14 mµg/ml) occasionally appeared during subsequent deep sleep phases. Peak GH secretion was delayed if the onset of sleep was delayed. Subjects who were awakened for 2-3 hr and allowed to return to sleep exhibited another peak of GH secretion (14-46 mµg/ml). Peak GH secretion was not correlated with changes in plasma glucose, insulin, and cortisol.

The effects of 6-CNS-active drugs on sleep-related GH secretion were investigated. Imipramine (50 mg) completely abolished GH peaks in two of four subjects, whereas chlorpromazine (30 mg), phenobarbital (97 mg), diphenylhydantoin (90 mg), chlordiazepoxide (20 mg), and isocarboxazid (30 mg) did not inhibit GH peaks. Altered hypothalamic activity associated with initiation of sleep results in a major peak of growth hormone secretion unrelated to hypoglycemia or changes in cortisol and insulin secretion.

See graph pg 2086 for a timeline of release during night that shows secondary release after being awakened for a couple hours and then going back to sleep...

[Additional text under 2nd graph]

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:12:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#12]
As I mentioned a few weeks ago, the GHRP-6 made me 'insanely' hungry

When I first started taking the combination a few months ago, after an injection before bed I was like a drug addict looking for some dope that might have been misplaced -when I was hunting in the kitchen for something to eat...

That night I think I ate some raw oatmeal I keep on my various desks and found an old piece of chicken  [we don't keep much in the way of junk food around but it would sure have been nice to have found some]

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:23:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#13]
Originally Posted By TexasDoubleTap:
So I'm at 1 cc of 200mg once weekly.

Now I think I've hit a resistance wall and my natural production has fallen off leaving me at a lower level than I was at during the initial few months of injections.

I've got another blood draw set up for next month but I don't really want to feel borderline foggy and shitty for another month.

When you've had to adjust your dosage to account for natural production falling off what was the bump? 10%? 20%?

Do I go off of strictly numbers or how I feel?  I go off how I feel and also consider the numbers

If I jumped up from 1cc to 1.2cc per week I'd turn that 10 cc bottle into an 8 week supply instead of 10 weeks, correct? I think so, it's a linear calculation

ETA: Do I need to account for the ester that is left in the base of the needle. After I fully depress the plunger there is always about .1 cc left in that little bulb that is going to waste. Any tips on that or is it factored in to the markings on the syringe body?
View Quote

The residual 'wasted' in the syringe is a concern to me also.

Typically ~ .05ml will be wasted...

This amount adds up, especially for the HGHRT  -in my case- .5 ml doses costing $150/17 or about $9 each

The additional 'waste' cost for T-C [~$50 for a 10 ml vial] and HCG (Corion HCG for example -cheap) is negligible

The 'surface tension' vs. various injectables, of the walls of various syringes -may vary. Some syringes it's possible to get an air bubble of ~.05ml between the elastomeric piston seal and the injectable, so most of the injectable winds up in the body. Be careful not to inject air...

All my inj are SubQ and I have inj a bit of air more than a couple times...

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:51:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#14]
GHRP-6 discussion

http://www.evolutionary.org/ghrp-6-explained/

Hunger and Ghrelin

Food intake is where GHRP-6 is going to outshine other GHRP peptides. This is mainly due to the fact that GHRP-6 is known to drastically increase hunger, which normally occurs within an hour after injection. The extreme hunger has been linked to the increase of ghrelin within the stomach. Ghrelin is a hormone that is produced by cells in the stomach that are released due to the stomach being empty or if the stomach thinks it is empty. Ghrelin not only aids in stimulating GH release, but it also helps regulate appetite, promote fat loss in muscle tissues and helps in healing damaged tendons. Studies suggest that elevated levels of ghrelin in the stomach have been shown to have a direct link with fast healing of damaged tissues. This is why GHRP-6 may be a better option for healing than the newer modified version GHRP-2. GHRP-2 works the same as GHRP-6 but the extreme hunger side effect is not as severe.

All this said, the weight loss effect of the Sermorelin GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 'combination' more than makes up for the night-time appetite issue...

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#15]
One last thing...  Using the HGHRT combo seems to have lowered the dose of T-C to 'feel' the same...

Too early for anything definitive...

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

When I first started taking the combination a few months ago, after an injection before bed

View Quote

Never take it before bed!  No need to.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#17]
One last thing...  Using the HGHRT combo seems to have lowered the dose of T-C to 'feel' the same...

Too early for anything definitive...

View Quote

Nice I totally agree.  There is even a few studies to back it up.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

When I first started taking the combination a few months ago, after an injection before bed

Any links to various protocols with in depth info?

If I take it twice a day, I'll turn into a human pin cushion...

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:11:58 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Not really just whats on the site.  You def want to do it twice a day.  I would be using a small 30 gauge needle though.  You can take weekends off.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:09:18 AM EDT
[#20]
So it looks like I'm starting HGH (novatropin) here in a few weeks. So I'll be on TRT and HGH as I'm not making either right now. Anyone have good results with the combo? I know it's been talked about already but given how huge the thread is and all...
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:12:37 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

I told you a couple pages back that peptides require timed multiple injections a day.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By NorthPolar:
So it looks like I'm starting HGH (novatropin) here in a few weeks. So I'll be on TRT and HGH as I'm not making either right now. Anyone have good results with the combo? I know it's been talked about already but given how huge the thread is and all...
View Quote

There is no better program.  The brand you mentioned I am not sure about, if its not pharm grade GH I would dilute and put a little on a pregnancy test to make sure its not HCG.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

From Tradmarkia...

On Monday, September 28, 2009,  a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for NOVATROPIN by Aloma Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Hialeah, FL 33012. The USPTO has given the NOVATROPIN trademark serial number of 77836106. The current federal status of this trademark filing is ABANDONED - NO STATEMENT OF USE FILED. The correspondent listed for NOVATROPIN is ALOMA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. of ALOMA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC., 1570 W 38TH PL UNIT 2, HIALEAH, FL 33012-7041 . The NOVATROPIN trademark is filed in the category of Pharmaceutical Products . The description provided to the USPTO for NOVATROPIN is anti-spasmodic and anti-colinergic medication in solid and liquid forms to treat digestive track problems associated with ulcers, and indigestion.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Nice seems legit!

I thought it was a knock off of Norditropin
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Thought you guys might be interested in this:

IMT Staff
Hello Dr Matt I am very excited to be able to sit down and speak with you about testosterone replacement and what you see with IMT Patients. I hear you were an emergency clinician for 15 years and your big on preventative health. Do you mind giving me and the readers a short description of your time in emergency care?

Dr Matt
I began my career as a teacher, teaching young docs how to do what we do. After about 2 years I moved into private practice and eventually into administration becoming a Medical Director and Chairman for about the last 8 years. In my time as a clinician I routinely dealt with the common emergencies like strokes and heart attacks as well as a host of problems related to diabetes, hypertension and cholesterol. As an administrator I worked with other physicians to promote patient care as well as with administrative leadership to set and achieve departmental goals. I became very accustomed to both identifying patient expectations and exceeding them.

IMT Staff
I heard you were at the A4M this week. What is one of the most valuable take aways you got from your time there?

Dr Matt
That testosterone replacement historically was considered for men and even then only for men who were aware enough and capable enough to fight through the system. What I realized after this weekend is that Testosterone is essential for anyone who is low. Male, Female, young, old. The reality is that when testosterone is low it effects a persons ability to manage blood sugar placing them at risk for diabetes as well as effecting their ability to manage cholesterol. These things together are a recipe for stroke, heart attack and vascular disease. All told, I feel like I'm treating emergencies before they are emergencies. Truly, I left the conference with a sense of urgency to help people understand that Testosterone therapy is about so much more than just achieving a normal T level, but its about quality and longevity of life for men and women.

IMT Staff
Todd tells me you know a ton about men and what it takes to keep your body running efficiently as you age. What about testosterone therapy benefits men who are deficient the most in your opinion?

Dr Matt
The biggest benefit for men... I think it depends on how the deficiency was expressed. For some men it is a return to a normal body appearance and the well being that comes from it. It could easily be that a 50 year man is able to get off of diabetic meds, hypertension meds, cholesterol meds, etc.,etc. simply by getting his T balanced. Then again, it could be the mental and emotional wellness of feeling like your free to engage in sports, have a bright outlook on life and generally realize an improved quality of life.

IMT Staff
Todd tells me you actually had a full lab work up recently and your testosterone came back low. Are you starting TRT soon and if so, what are the biggest symptoms you have now?

Dr Matt
Its true. I had lab work done...just because and learned that my T was about 260. Sure I fatigued... a lot. I also had a little bit of weight to contend with. I had several of the common issues that I had chalked up to getting older. But the reality of learning that there was a reversible situation that could allow me to function normally.... well, that just gave me hope that I was not stuck living the next 25 years like I have lived the last 5. In truth, I felt great learning that there was a common, treatable issue.

IMT Staff
Doctor thank you very much for your time and we look forward to sharing more with you next week if your available but we I have one more questions for you: Will you be logging your journey to get your trt program dialed in so others can follow your experience?

Dr Matt
Todd mentioned that. I can't see how it would be interesting, but maybe it might be encouraging. So yeah. If it helps people realize that low T is connected with diabetes, cholesterol, CAD, strokes, etc. and my participation can help men get well...then absolutely. We have a responsibility to reach people, help them understand that while "heart disease" is called the "silent killer" the reality is that low testosterone is THE silent killer, no body talks about it, warns men or encourages them to take action. So, thats my goal... to help men with awareness and empower them to live well and maybe blogging will help that.

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Dr Matt has good stuff, if it's the same guy.  

http://www.docmattsmith.com/new-blog/2016/1/9/blood-sugar-sex-hormone-magik

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:03:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Prime:

View Quote

No sorry not same guy.  Dr Matt is a physician.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Why is Test and HGH so expensive? Im 36 and my T level was 108 at the lowest and my Pituitary stim test came back as a 1.1 when it should be at 3 (dont remember what the numbers represent). Ive had a handful of concussions and surgeries which I've heard can cause these problems.

The Rx's are $500 a month for each until I hit my high deductible and then I would be paying 20%.

I haven't read all the pages of this thread but the first one recommended HCG and DHEA. Can those be bought over the counter?? I definitely need to find a cheaper option.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:46:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#29]
Originally Posted By DRJH1999:
Why is Test and HGH so expensive? Im 36 and my T level was 108 at the lowest and my Pituitary stim test came back as a 1.1 when it should be at 3 (dont remember what the numbers represent). Ive had a handful of concussions and surgeries which I've heard can cause these problems.

The Rx's are $500 a month for each until I hit my high deductible and then I would be paying 20%.

I haven't read all the pages of this thread but the first one recommended HCG and DHEA. Can those be bought over the counter?? I definitely need to find a cheaper option.
View Quote

Edited.  Advertising your business is not allowed. ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Where are you at in Texas?
My testosterone is $65 and lasts 5months.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:53:41 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Goodrx Link to cheap test cyp

If you have  script you can get cheap vials for under $60.  If you're paying $500 per month you're getting ripped off or you're taking enough test to give  Ronnie Coleman some competition.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

How do you go that long? 250mg per ml and 20ml vial? Maybe it's just a teardrop dose... I burn up 10ml of 200mg per ml in 7.5 weeks.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

What the hell. I'm paying 98 bucks for 9 weeks.... I'm in the Hill Country but travel all around San Antonio, ATX, Houston for work.

Hook a brotha up!

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:55:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pumbaajk] [#34]

How do you go that long? 250mg per ml and 20ml vial? Maybe it's just a teardrop dose... I burn up 10ml of 200mg per ml in 7.5 weeks.
View All Quotes

Watson 200mg/ml

.35mlx2 per week=140mg/week.

200mg x 10 =2000mg
2000mg/140mg=14.3 weeks

Sorry not 5 months, 4. Lol

I use insulin needles and very little waste.

ETA, I think my bottles are filled with waste in mind. When you eliminate waste it goes further. Mine might have a ml added in for waste I'm not sure...
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#35]

What the hell. I'm paying 98 bucks for 9 weeks.... I'm in the Hill Country but travel all around San Antonio, ATX, Houston for work.

Hook a brotha up!

View All Quotes

Hook a brotha up!

CVS. Goodrx code.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Okay, this particular physician, who also refers to himself as Dr. Matt, wrote a great article about how metabolic syndrome decreases testosterone and decreased testosterone causes metabolic syndrome.  

Just a little extra incentive to get all those numbers where they should be.  

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:14:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THE-DET-OAK] [#37]

Okay, this particular physician, who also refers to himself as Dr. Matt, wrote a great article about how metabolic syndrome decreases testosterone and decreased testosterone causes metabolic syndrome.  

View All Quotes

Ok gotcha sorry I didn't know he was a physician because it wasn't clear on the link you posted.  In the title it just says Matt Smith so I didn't know.  Sorry about that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:59:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#38]
Nice seems legit!

I thought it was a knock off of Norditropin
View Quote

Legit for:

"The description provided to the USPTO for NOVATROPIN is anti-spasmodic and anti-colinergic medication in solid and liquid forms to treat digestive track problems associated with ulcers, and indigestion."

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Test is dirt cheap.

A typical 10 ml bottle of T-C is about 48$ with a GoodRX coupon. Been posted here a zillion times.

That's enough Test for a typical 3 months.

So is HCG.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#40]
So I started my TB-500 today, I'll start with 5mg/injection, two injections per week for the first three weeks, then reduce by half for a few months and then reduce by another half for another 6 months or so.  

After some additional research it appears there are distinct advantages to adding GHRP-6 with the TB-500 to increase the rate of healing and add in the ability to shed fat.  I'm not too concerned about the fat loss, but I'd love to heal up really quickly and roll back the clock a decade or so on all my connective tissues.  I've also seen reference to taking small doses of the TB-500 once a month for perpetuity to remain resilient and healthy, that seems pretty cheap and easy to do.

It doesn't appear that there is very many studies using the Tb-500 on people, but in spite of that it's really well thought of by users, minimal side effects and really good results for healing.

Here's to hoping it all goes well.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#41]
es using the Tb-500 on people, but in spite of that it's really well thought of by users, minimal side effects and really good results for healing.

Here's to hoping it all goes well.

View Quote

Good luck!
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#42]

So is HCG.

View Quote

Really where do you guys get HCG cheap?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:
Have you guys ever heard of osteoporosis in men with Low T?

http://www.sexhealthmatters.org/did-you-know/low-testosterone-osteoporosis

Obviously, post-menopausal women have problems with their bones.  And I remember hearing about extreme female atheletes becoming amenorrheic and then getting stress fractures as the bones become less dense.

So putting 2 and 2 together, I put "low testosterone + osteoporosis" into google.  Sure enough, men with low T can also be afflicted with thinning off the bones.

It's kind of a scary thought...because once it becomes difficult to move, then that makes exercise difficult, and the person subsequently packs on more weight.

PS:  I have a right knee issue going on that the Xrays from earlier this week supposedly show osteoarthritis.  I am 44, and I was just starting an exercise / elliptical machine/stronglifts 5X5 regimen.  At 271 pounds. I could easily afford to loose 100 pounds.  Which will be tough to do if my knee continues hurting.  I could see swimming in my future.

I plan on getting a bone scan.  I had felt some weirdness going on with my lower right tib/fib about a month ago
View Quote

Low growth hormone is a cause of osteoporosis also
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:39:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sparky] [#44]
The body secretes HGH multiple times per day.  Taking one shot at night doesn't work well, it also keeps some guys up at night.

You need two shots per day.  One in the morning on a fasted stomach and the other preferably early evening before physical activity.  This is an opportune time to attempt stimulation because exercise makes the body produce GH naturally.

Also you don't want to do sermorelin alone.  You need a GHRH and a GHRP.  One attenuates SS and the other promotes GH secretion at different levels.

Whats up JRZY where you been!!! Call me I have good news.
View Quote

Never mind
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Sparky:

Most of your growth hormone secretes at night so that is why it is injected just before bed. Bullshit it keeps you up at night.
View All Quotes
The body secretes HGH multiple times per day.  Taking one shot at night doesn't work well, it also keeps some guys up at night.

You need two shots per day.  One in the morning on a fasted stomach and the other preferably early evening before physical activity.  This is an opportune time to attempt stimulation because exercise makes the body produce GH naturally.

Also you don't want to do sermorelin alone.  You need a GHRH and a GHRP.  One attenuates SS and the other promotes GH secretion at different levels.

Most of your growth hormone secretes at night so that is why it is injected just before bed. Bullshit it keeps you up at night.

Ive worked with over 1200 men.  Your statement couldn't be further from the truth sorry.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:41:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Not to mention that your gonna produce it at night with or without the shot so a more opportune time is during the day.  The night time protocol is archaic and doled out by people who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

I take genotropin and testosterone as well as thyroid meds
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

PM me I can give you info to bring down the cost
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#49]

Ive worked with over 1200 men.  Your statement couldn't be further from the truth sorry.
View All Quotes

Ok I have only been dealing with this for 45 years
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

I don't care how long you've been dealing with it you obviously don't have a clue what your talking about.  You cant argue with 1200 guys.  Through EXPERIENCE I know for a fact your statement is false.

Its fine but if you want the most of your protocol try what I said and you will see the difference.  The whole make you sleep better concerning the peptides is a myth, thats not how REM sleep works.

With rhGH yea you would have point.
Page / 396
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top