Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2002 9:51:42 AM EDT
It's snowing (very lightly) in Fort Worth TX. I hate cold weather!
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, it's been snowing up here in Sherman off and on all morning.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Snowing in Plano too. I'm with you bunghole, I hate cold weather. I turned down 2 job offers cause of the weather in that region. 1 in Chicago and 1 in Salt Lake. Hell, I moved to SoCal for S.F., CA cause it was too damn cold in S.F.

I need to get my island boy, Filipino, sun loving ass down to AZ or FL.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#3]
It snowed last night in Austin, or so my friend claims. She called at 10pm, saying she saw a small flurry in the air. In Austin, we have a rare monster, the Abominable Snowflake. As soon as it hits the ground, all the drivers start swerving wildly as they accelerate to 90mph, seeking the best patch of icy road they can find.

I like snow, even after living 6 blocks from Lake Michigan in south Chicago. But we haven't had real snow here in Austin since 1995.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:05:50 AM EDT
[#4]
We've got snow here in Alpine, TX this year too...

More than usual..

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/039/jC/f6/Pb/K171249.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice picture.  Makes me miss my home state of Michigan.  I'm only on Indiana, but it seems like a million miles with this damn hoosier "snow."  I had my brother's snowmobile going 98mph last winter!
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd rather be in Newport Beach rollerblading
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Up around Chapel Hill NC we're expecting it tonight! Coming from NY I'm not looking foward to it if it isn't enough to go sledding with, if it is I'm going to have some FUN! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I would love for an artery closing, shut down the city snowstorm, but all we get are these pissant storms and the snow is all gone by noon.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:42:41 AM EDT
[#11]
SNOW?????..........What is that???.......................[stick]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top